It’s been a traumatic and bruising week for the science blogosphere, particularly for the ScienceOnline community (if you don’t know why, please come back next week for a normal, funny Science Caturday). This one is for the women of ScienceOnline, you wonderful, smart, hardworking, funny, talented, kind, empathetic and supportive group. You deserve to be treated like the dedicated professionals you are. I stand with you. Whenever possible, I drink with you and eat cake with you. I know it’s not much, but this cat’s for you.
what are you looking for?
- RT @joshwitten: Genetics - flanker, hooker, 8, center, prop, halfback...basically everything but lock #SciRFC 1 week ago
- RT @joshwitten: If you are/were a practioner of both science & rugby, tweet your field & position to #SciRFC 1 week ago
- RT @JBYoder: Anyway I once wrote about scientific narratives and why we need to be careful about this sort of thing evolution-institute.org/article/coming…… 1 week ago
- RT @VgerLovesYou: Voyager loves you right up to 19 hrs 10 mins 18 secs of light-travel time from Earth and back *Data via @NSFVoyager2 2 weeks ago
- Apocalypse 1948: thefinchandpea.com/2017/07/08/apo… https://t.co/kS2WmHyMXv 2 weeks ago
- A strange cat followed my cat into the house, and my cat's defence strategy was to find me. (And to floof up, of course.) 1 hour ago