It’s been a traumatic and bruising week for the science blogosphere, particularly for the ScienceOnline community (if you don’t know why, please come back next week for a normal, funny Science Caturday). This one is for the women of ScienceOnline, you wonderful, smart, hardworking, funny, talented, kind, empathetic and supportive group. You deserve to be treated like the dedicated professionals you are. I stand with you. Whenever possible, I drink with you and eat cake with you. I know it’s not much, but this cat’s for you.
what are you looking for?
- Francis Bacon’s argument for books, libraries, and universities thefinchandpea.com/2017/03/23/fra… 2 months ago
- RT @rojasburke: Sample: a well-digger drinks from his hands: From the side, it looks like prayer. From behind, like his chest hitches, li… 2 months ago
- RT @FlyingTrilobite: You can also find #sciart artists @Symbiartic,@finchandpea, @MadArtLab, @artscigallery, @SciArtMagazine, @ClotMagazine… 2 months ago
- RT @joshwitten: Very excited to get my hands on "Stray", the new poetry collection from @SC_GSSM english faculty Adam Houle https://t.co/02… 2 months ago
- Don’t defend science by making people defend their religion or politics thefinchandpea.com/2017/02/16/don… 3 months ago
- Sorry, I didn't get closer. I'm a bit scared of big insects, and these were big! 3 hours ago