Our travel guru, Eva Amsen, was recently interviewed by Times Higher Education about using Twitter and other social media productively as an academic in her role as outreach coordinator for F1000. The article includes a handy list of reasons you should be on social media in case your superiors question the number of tweets you posted last month.
what are you looking for?
- 4 days left to place your pre-order for "Mammoth is Mopey" by @davidorr & @thejennieorr thefinchandpea.com/2015/04/24/mam… http://t.co/nq39qKHuHr 31 minutes ago
- RT @easternblot: Tomorrow's @finchandpea post will contain lemurs again. Never enough lemurs on that blog, right? 1 hour ago
- Legally #cats > chimps, which is exactly how the cats planned it. #science #caturday thefinchandpea.com/2015/04/25/sci… http://t.co/5Bn1EE4KpA 2 hours ago
- In Partial Defense of the Prequels by @joshwitten wp.me/pXK0q-3Tb 3 hours ago
- Legally #cats > #chimps, which is exactly how the cats planned it. #science #caturday thefinchandpea.com/2015/04/25/sci… http://t.co/lq1oo0YmNQ 19 hours ago