Our travel guru, Eva Amsen, was recently interviewed by Times Higher Education about using Twitter and other social media productively as an academic in her role as outreach coordinator for F1000. The article includes a handy list of reasons you should be on social media in case your superiors question the number of tweets you posted last month.
what are you looking for?
public noticesBook Punks - Mike was interviewed by Book Punks about his series of reviews of post-apocalyptic fiction, aka "Apocalypse Then".
Mike - Designer babies are not right around the corner.
Circumcision - Science for The People talks about the medical & ethical history of circumcision with Sarah Rodriguez & Brian Earp.
- Help "Mammoth is Mopey" make it to print. Do it for the kids. thefinchandpea.com/2015/03/25/mam… http://t.co/FN78S3SGQJ 7 hours ago
- #Cats in SPAAAACE?! Not on this budget. thefinchandpea.com/2015/03/28/sci… #science #caturday http://t.co/uLiXYK4Xj7 11 hours ago
- Visit Europe's oldest pharmacy (from before 1422) with @easternblot thefinchandpea.com/2015/03/31/eur… 15 hours ago
- Last week, @easternblot visited the science-inspired design of Gaudi in Barcelona #sciart thefinchandpea.com/2015/03/24/sci… http://t.co/H0thZwB3bB 16 hours ago
- Representation of women of color in #STEM in car commercials thefinchandpea.com/2015/03/30/mar… http://t.co/OIoI4GYB8Y 1 day ago