Our travel guru, Eva Amsen, was recently interviewed by Times Higher Education about using Twitter and other social media productively as an academic in her role as outreach coordinator for F1000. The article includes a handy list of reasons you should be on social media in case your superiors question the number of tweets you posted last month.
what are you looking for?
- RT @genologos: Van Gogh’s ear & tissue engineering make for some amazing science art, courtesy of @artologica and @finchandpea http://t.co/… 13 hours ago
- Will the Large Hairball Collider find the elusive "red dot"? thefinchandpea.com/2015/05/23/sci… #science #caturday http://t.co/LCyosyY8S0 15 hours ago
- RT @artologica: Reminder that this resource is available from @finchandpea for your #scicomm lolcat needs pinterest.com/finchandpea/sc… 16 hours ago
- When @genologos recommends #SciFi novels, he recommends #postapocalyptic sci-fi thefinchandpea.com/2015/05/21/my-… 22 hours ago
- Is that an ear on your arm or are you just happy to hear me? The sciart of Diemut Strebe thefinchandpea.com/2015/05/27/art… http://t.co/yHtIo3C84M 1 day ago