Our travel guru, Eva Amsen, was recently interviewed by Times Higher Education about using Twitter and other social media productively as an academic in her role as outreach coordinator for F1000. The article includes a handy list of reasons you should be on social media in case your superiors question the number of tweets you posted last month.
what are you looking for?
- Our month of Indy SciFi reviews kicks off with MJA Watney's zombie-free apocalypse, "Kybernos" ow.ly/JDREh 4 hours ago
- Maud Menten, of Michaelis-Menten enzyme kinetics is a #sciencewoman & a #lego minifig wp.me/pXK0q-3NB youtu.be/PvmDyzpwnfM 5 hours ago
- RT @artologica: If you're enjoying @Symbiartic's #sciart tweetstorm, there's lots more here from @finchandpea pinterest.com/finchandpea/th… 7 hours ago
- Snow is like art supplies falling from the sky for Sonja Hinrichsen ow.ly/JDLH8 #sciart via @artologica ow.ly/i/8MtzE 7 hours ago
- RT @FlyingTrilobite: Tweet 3 pieces of #SciArt per day, March 1-7. Retweet 5 more. Hashtag #SciArt . Join the #SciArt Tweet Storm! http:… 11 hours ago
- My Tweets