Our travel guru, Eva Amsen, was recently interviewed by Times Higher Education about using Twitter and other social media productively as an academic in her role as outreach coordinator for F1000. The article includes a handy list of reasons you should be on social media in case your superiors question the number of tweets you posted last month.
public noticesEva was interviewed by Times Higher Education about using Twitter productively as part of an academic life.
Mike talks about gene by environment interactions and obesity at Pacific Standard.
The Birth of the Pill - Science for The People talks to Jonathan Eig & Rose Eveleth about the intersection of society, science & sex.
what are you looking for?
- RT @IHStreet: Yep. #ScienceCaturday from @artologica @finchandpea thefinchandpea.com/2015/01/24/sci… 2 hours ago
- RT @artologica: One of the silliest science caturdays evar, imho thefinchandpea.com/2015/01/24/sci… 11 hours ago
- RT @artologica: I cultured some new kitty microbes! etsy.com/shop/artologic… @kittymicrobiome http://t.co/PqzcL6rtTA 1 day ago
- The Birth of the Pill - @sci4thepeople explores intersection of science, society & sex w/ @jonathaneig & @roseveleth wp.me/pXK0q-3KL 1 day ago
- On Beauty in Technical Science Writing wp.me/pXK0q-3KP 1 day ago
- Sports & politics are a constant reminder that we entrust big decisions to men who can't even make wise choices about their hair 1 hour ago
- My Tweets