Our travel guru, Eva Amsen, was recently interviewed by Times Higher Education about using Twitter and other social media productively as an academic in her role as outreach coordinator for F1000. The article includes a handy list of reasons you should be on social media in case your superiors question the number of tweets you posted last month.
what are you looking for?
- Fireworks: for people who love both explosions & glitter, but hate fingers http://t.co/WM1x0aejkD 20 hours ago
- #ScienceCaturday would like to wish a Happy Boom Day to its friends in the US thefinchandpea.com/2015/07/04/sci… http://t.co/y74MYyWeoD 1 day ago
- #Science #Caturday would like to wish a Happy Boom Day to its friends in the US thefinchandpea.com/2015/07/04/sci… http://t.co/IIo7PL0lQ0 1 day ago
- RT @artologica: Science Caturday: #IndependenceDay edishun at @finchandpea thefinchandpea.com/2015/07/04/sci… http://t.co/0JnrRuO1f6 1 day ago
- "High Price" rerun from @sci4thepeople. A 2nd chance to talk about #science & #policy of… thefinchandpea.com/2015/07/03/sci… http://t.co/4OjuvmPtX0 2 days ago
- Took the camera out today with an empty memory card (good!) and empty battery (not so good!). I think I shot 30 seconds of video altogether. 13 minutes ago