This week, Science for The People looks at the science of the ultimate criminal punishment. Pharmacologist and science writer David Kroll discusses the chemistry of the drugs used in lethal injections. They talk to law professor Samuel Gross, editor of the National Registry of Exonerations, about the rates of false convictions in death penalty cases. And they speak to Johns Hopkins University psychiatrist Dr. James Harris about the complex issues at the intersection of capital punishment and intellectual disability.
what are you looking for?
- Explaining Open Access youtube.com/watch?feature=… thefinchandpea.com/2017/07/26/exp… 15 hours ago
- This is an #icthyosaur Mary Anning sold to Adam Sedgwick. Can’t tell you how inspirational… thefinchandpea.com/2017/07/24/thi… https://t.co/5X1QdUJgU8 2 days ago
- Megaloceros #finchstagram thefinchandpea.com/2017/07/24/meg… https://t.co/WMwoikoek5 2 days ago
- Clever girl. #deinonychusantirrhopus #finchstagram thefinchandpea.com/2017/07/24/cle… https://t.co/fcE6QiP1uU 2 days ago
- Mathematical model in string. Computers ruin everything #finchstagram thefinchandpea.com/2017/07/24/mat… https://t.co/XXwUlOUteB 2 days ago