The FDA has announced a voluntary recall of the “sexual health” (ie, erectile dysfunction) dietary supplement ACTRA-Sx 500 due to “adulteration” with the active compound from Viagra, sildenafil citrate. This is yet another recall of a “dietary supplement” that happens to be adulterated with a pharmaceutical that has been proven to treat the condition the supplement claims to address. This might make the supplement “work”, but it poses a real hazard to customers who are not permitted to know what they are taking. Continue reading
what are you looking for?
- RT @artologica: I won't be at #sfn16, so get your brain scarves now! etsy.com/shop/artologic… https://t.co/rkfEnXzyfL 2 days ago
- Trusted Sources thefinchandpea.com/2016/09/26/tru… 4 days ago
- RT @mcshanahan: Love @ScienceBorealis highlighting CDN scicomm voices & rly love this quote fr @Ng_Dave. Sci culture is everyone https://t.… 1 week ago
- RT @sciencegeist: cc #sciart @artologica @FlyingTrilobite @joshwitten twitter.com/sciencegeist/s… 1 week ago
- RT @artologica: It's my next show, and it's a great one! DC/MD/VA, come on out! twitter.com/DelRayPatch/st… 1 week ago