The FDA has announced a voluntary recall of the “sexual health” (ie, erectile dysfunction) dietary supplement ACTRA-Sx 500 due to “adulteration” with the active compound from Viagra, sildenafil citrate. This is yet another recall of a “dietary supplement” that happens to be adulterated with a pharmaceutical that has been proven to treat the condition the supplement claims to address. This might make the supplement “work”, but it poses a real hazard to customers who are not permitted to know what they are taking. Continue reading
what are you looking for?
- Apocalypse 1913: Adrift In A Hostile Cosmos thefinchandpea.com/2016/08/28/apo… https://t.co/40oqx13sxP 2 hours ago
- Apocalypse 1913: Adrift In A Hostile Cosmos thefinchandpea.com/2016/08/28/apo… https://t.co/pBdpWU57Wa 2 hours ago
- RT @phylogenomics: And @MostlyMicrobes @hollybik here's @edyong209's #icontainmultitudes visiting @artologica microbial art in my home http… 2 days ago
- Off-the-shelf drugs against Zika thefinchandpea.com/2016/08/25/off… 2 days ago
- When your fortune cookie falk to reckon with the problem of the argument from false… thefinchandpea.com/2016/08/24/whe… https://t.co/0pQOjuXc2X 4 days ago