The name “sea pig” conjures up many images, but probably not that of a deep-sea holothurian echinoderm. There are three species of sea pigs all in the genus Scotoplanes. They inhabit deep sea floors often high densities and are thus sensitive to deep sea trawling. Continue reading
what are you looking for?
- Newton and Thomas Pynchon thefinchandpea.com/2016/12/08/new… 19 minutes ago
- The FDA is not holding back effective drugs thefinchandpea.com/2016/12/07/the… 17 hours ago
- RT @easternblot: When you're at a #mozfest session and your sister's blog post is part of the presentation... https://t.co/K93YgvxSsd 1 month ago
- RT @easternblot: Just tweeting this @finchandpea link because there's a relevant session coming up at #mozfest about geeky travel. https:/… 1 month ago
- RT @artologica: Always a good idea to have a science scarf on hand in case of technical difficulties! etsy.com/shop/artologic… https://t.co/… 1 month ago
- Re-watching The Day the Earth Stood Still and I am so disturbed by the American newsmen wearing hats ON THE AIR. 9 hours ago