The name “sea pig” conjures up many images, but probably not that of a deep-sea holothurian echinoderm. There are three species of sea pigs all in the genus Scotoplanes. They inhabit deep sea floors often high densities and are thus sensitive to deep sea trawling. Continue reading
what are you looking for?
- RT @phylogenomics: And @MostlyMicrobes @hollybik here's @edyong209's #icontainmultitudes visiting @artologica microbial art in my home http… 1 day ago
- Off-the-shelf drugs against Zika thefinchandpea.com/2016/08/25/off… 1 day ago
- When your fortune cookie falk to reckon with the problem of the argument from false… thefinchandpea.com/2016/08/24/whe… https://t.co/0pQOjuXc2X 3 days ago
- RT @artologica: A couple of new EKG paintings, including this blue beauty etsy.com/shop/artologic… #sciart #hcsm https://t.co/7tw9WK2krG 5 days ago
- RT @genologos: A hard lesson to learn: pnas.org/content/113/30… https://t.co/szh6ZIpLyh 1 week ago