The name “sea pig” conjures up many images, but probably not that of a deep-sea holothurian echinoderm. There are three species of sea pigs all in the genus Scotoplanes. They inhabit deep sea floors often high densities and are thus sensitive to deep sea trawling. Continue reading
what are you looking for?
- RT @joshwitten: Genetics - flanker, hooker, 8, center, prop, halfback...basically everything but lock #SciRFC 1 week ago
- RT @joshwitten: If you are/were a practioner of both science & rugby, tweet your field & position to #SciRFC 1 week ago
- RT @JBYoder: Anyway I once wrote about scientific narratives and why we need to be careful about this sort of thing evolution-institute.org/article/coming…… 2 weeks ago
- RT @VgerLovesYou: Voyager loves you right up to 19 hrs 10 mins 18 secs of light-travel time from Earth and back *Data via @NSFVoyager2 2 weeks ago
- Apocalypse 1948: thefinchandpea.com/2017/07/08/apo… https://t.co/kS2WmHyMXv 2 weeks ago