The name “sea pig” conjures up many images, but probably not that of a deep-sea holothurian echinoderm. There are three species of sea pigs all in the genus Scotoplanes. They inhabit deep sea floors often high densities and are thus sensitive to deep sea trawling. Continue reading
what are you looking for?
- Don’t defend science by making people defend their religion or politics thefinchandpea.com/2017/02/16/don… 4 days ago
- Immigrants are Critical for American Science thefinchandpea.com/2017/01/29/imm… 3 weeks ago
- Reupping:Why reproducibility initiatives are misguided thefinchandpea.com/2017/01/22/reu… 4 weeks ago
- The FDA Should Only Approve Drugs Backed By Science thefinchandpea.com/2017/01/20/the… 1 month ago
- We Sell Our Attention Too Cheaply thefinchandpea.com/2017/01/16/we-… 1 month ago