The name “sea pig” conjures up many images, but probably not that of a deep-sea holothurian echinoderm. There are three species of sea pigs all in the genus Scotoplanes. They inhabit deep sea floors often high densities and are thus sensitive to deep sea trawling. Continue reading
what are you looking for?
- RT @mcshanahan: Love @ScienceBorealis highlighting CDN scicomm voices & rly love this quote fr @Ng_Dave. Sci culture is everyone https://t.… 5 days ago
- RT @sciencegeist: cc #sciart @artologica @FlyingTrilobite @joshwitten twitter.com/sciencegeist/s… 5 days ago
- RT @artologica: It's my next show, and it's a great one! DC/MD/VA, come on out! twitter.com/DelRayPatch/st… 1 week ago
- The Genetic Nightmare of Diabetes thefinchandpea.com/2016/08/31/the… 3 weeks ago
- RT @DragonCon: PSA: Not all disabilities are readily apparent. Don't be a jerk at elevators. K? K. facebook.com/DragonConOffic… https://t.co/… 3 weeks ago