The name “sea pig” conjures up many images, but probably not that of a deep-sea holothurian echinoderm. There are three species of sea pigs all in the genus Scotoplanes. They inhabit deep sea floors often high densities and are thus sensitive to deep sea trawling. Continue reading
what are you looking for?
- The Legacy of Slavery in African American DNA thefinchandpea.com/2016/07/19/the… 6 days ago
- RT @genologos: It’s been a long year but our @finchandpea science poem is back. Darwin and Happy Endings: thefinchandpea.com/2016/07/17/sun… 1 week ago
- Sunday Science Poem: Evolution and Happy Endings thefinchandpea.com/2016/07/17/sun… https://t.co/ymAb2DI5NP 1 week ago
- Sunday Science Poem: Evolution and Happy Endings thefinchandpea.com/2016/07/17/sun… https://t.co/MG3SAUq2mY 1 week ago
- In the wake of #BrexitVote, @easternblot recalls importance of non-Brit scis to UK #science at @HerschelMuseum thefinchandpea.com/2016/07/12/a-v… 1 week ago