Doing it right. UC Davis microbiome researcher Jonathon Eisen not only turned down an endowed lectureship because the series was too male dominated, but also engaged the lecture series leadership and suggested replacements (hat tip to Evelyn Padilla).
what are you looking for?
- RT @genologos: The latest installment of our @finchandpea series on post-apocalyptic SF is up - Arthur Conan Doyle’ ‘Poison Belt’ https://t… 17 hours ago
- Apocalypse 1913: Adrift In A Hostile Cosmos thefinchandpea.com/2016/08/28/apo… https://t.co/40oqx13sxP 1 day ago
- Apocalypse 1913: Adrift In A Hostile Cosmos thefinchandpea.com/2016/08/28/apo… https://t.co/pBdpWU57Wa 1 day ago
- RT @phylogenomics: And @MostlyMicrobes @hollybik here's @edyong209's #icontainmultitudes visiting @artologica microbial art in my home http… 4 days ago
- Off-the-shelf drugs against Zika thefinchandpea.com/2016/08/25/off… 4 days ago
- Just spent 50 minutes to travel four stops, because some other train broke down. 🚂 2 hours ago