Doing it right. UC Davis microbiome researcher Jonathon Eisen not only turned down an endowed lectureship because the series was too male dominated, but also engaged the lecture series leadership and suggested replacements (hat tip to Evelyn Padilla).
what are you looking for?
- RT @easternblot: When you're at a #mozfest session and your sister's blog post is part of the presentation... https://t.co/K93YgvxSsd 1 month ago
- RT @easternblot: Just tweeting this @finchandpea link because there's a relevant session coming up at #mozfest about geeky travel. https:/… 1 month ago
- RT @artologica: Always a good idea to have a science scarf on hand in case of technical difficulties! etsy.com/shop/artologic… https://t.co/… 1 month ago
- RT @esargent184: Projector died during my plankton lecture so I literally walked around the room pointing to my @artologica scarf saying "t… 1 month ago
- RT @artologica: Shout-out to Megan Jones's Sloths are Bad at Things #InternationalSlothDay https://t.co/kV6Pthc3s1 1 month ago