Doing it right. UC Davis microbiome researcher Jonathon Eisen not only turned down an endowed lectureship because the series was too male dominated, but also engaged the lecture series leadership and suggested replacements (hat tip to Evelyn Padilla).
what are you looking for?
- Reupping:Why reproducibility initiatives are misguided thefinchandpea.com/2017/01/22/reu… 1 day ago
- The FDA Should Only Approve Drugs Backed By Science thefinchandpea.com/2017/01/20/the… 3 days ago
- We Sell Our Attention Too Cheaply thefinchandpea.com/2017/01/16/we-… 6 days ago
- @avinashtn Thanks for the recommendation. Wotton has an axe to grind when it comes to Shapin - interesting to read both. 1 week ago
- Genomics and the Power of Public Health thefinchandpea.com/2017/01/09/gen… 1 week ago