Doing it right. UC Davis microbiome researcher Jonathon Eisen not only turned down an endowed lectureship because the series was too male dominated, but also engaged the lecture series leadership and suggested replacements (hat tip to Evelyn Padilla).
what are you looking for?
- RT @artologica: Shout-out to Megan Jones's Sloths are Bad at Things #InternationalSlothDay https://t.co/kV6Pthc3s1 15 hours ago
- RT @artologica: #sciart show inspired by coral bleaching opens tonight at Artists & Makers in Rockville facebook.com/events/1451809… https://t.c… 1 week ago
- RT @artologica: what do you guys think about doing the mitosis scarf in black & white? https://t.co/TbUEblumKl 2 weeks ago
- RT @artologica: I won't be at #sfn16, so get your brain scarves now! etsy.com/shop/artologic… https://t.co/rkfEnXzyfL 3 weeks ago
- Trusted Sources thefinchandpea.com/2016/09/26/tru… 3 weeks ago