Doing it right. UC Davis microbiome researcher Jonathon Eisen not only turned down an endowed lectureship because the series was too male dominated, but also engaged the lecture series leadership and suggested replacements (hat tip to Evelyn Padilla).
what are you looking for?
- Don’t defend science by making people defend their religion or politics thefinchandpea.com/2017/02/16/don… 4 days ago
- Immigrants are Critical for American Science thefinchandpea.com/2017/01/29/imm… 3 weeks ago
- Reupping:Why reproducibility initiatives are misguided thefinchandpea.com/2017/01/22/reu… 4 weeks ago
- The FDA Should Only Approve Drugs Backed By Science thefinchandpea.com/2017/01/20/the… 1 month ago
- We Sell Our Attention Too Cheaply thefinchandpea.com/2017/01/16/we-… 1 month ago