Doing it right. UC Davis microbiome researcher Jonathon Eisen not only turned down an endowed lectureship because the series was too male dominated, but also engaged the lecture series leadership and suggested replacements (hat tip to Evelyn Padilla).
what are you looking for?
- Climate change has altered nearly all of the planet’s ecosystems thefinchandpea.com/2016/12/09/cli… 19 hours ago
- Newton and Thomas Pynchon thefinchandpea.com/2016/12/08/new… 2 days ago
- The FDA is not holding back effective drugs thefinchandpea.com/2016/12/07/the… 2 days ago
- RT @easternblot: When you're at a #mozfest session and your sister's blog post is part of the presentation... https://t.co/K93YgvxSsd 1 month ago
- RT @easternblot: Just tweeting this @finchandpea link because there's a relevant session coming up at #mozfest about geeky travel. https:/… 1 month ago
- ....or if you want to support another charity, search the site to see if someone made a video for them. Charities with most votes get money. 3 hours ago