Doing it right. UC Davis microbiome researcher Jonathon Eisen not only turned down an endowed lectureship because the series was too male dominated, but also engaged the lecture series leadership and suggested replacements (hat tip to Evelyn Padilla).
what are you looking for?
- RT @phylogenomics: And @MostlyMicrobes @hollybik here's @edyong209's #icontainmultitudes visiting @artologica microbial art in my home http… 1 day ago
- Off-the-shelf drugs against Zika thefinchandpea.com/2016/08/25/off… 1 day ago
- When your fortune cookie falk to reckon with the problem of the argument from false… thefinchandpea.com/2016/08/24/whe… https://t.co/0pQOjuXc2X 2 days ago
- RT @artologica: A couple of new EKG paintings, including this blue beauty etsy.com/shop/artologic… #sciart #hcsm https://t.co/7tw9WK2krG 4 days ago
- RT @genologos: A hard lesson to learn: pnas.org/content/113/30… https://t.co/szh6ZIpLyh 1 week ago