As part of New York’s “Summer Streets” program, artist Jana Winderen has converted seven blocks of the Park Avenue tunnel into an undersea sound experience for pedestrians. The art installation is designed to provide a progressive experience of moving from the shore into deeper water as the viewer walks from the south end of the tunnel to the north.
what are you looking for?
- Clever Girl thefinchandpea.com/2017/07/27/cle… https://t.co/rZ2eAuQgrq 12 hours ago
- Explaining Open Access youtube.com/watch?feature=… thefinchandpea.com/2017/07/26/exp… 1 day ago
- This is an #icthyosaur Mary Anning sold to Adam Sedgwick. Can’t tell you how inspirational… thefinchandpea.com/2017/07/24/thi… https://t.co/5X1QdUJgU8 3 days ago
- Megaloceros #finchstagram thefinchandpea.com/2017/07/24/meg… https://t.co/WMwoikoek5 3 days ago
- Clever girl. #deinonychusantirrhopus #finchstagram thefinchandpea.com/2017/07/24/cle… https://t.co/fcE6QiP1uU 3 days ago
- Congrats on still having healthcare, America. 16 minutes ago