This week, Science for The People is learning how deadly and delightful our planet and its ecosystem can be. They’re joined by biologist Dan Riskin, co-host of Discovery Canada’s Daily Planet, to talk about his book “Mother Nature Is Trying to Kill You: a Lively Tour Through the Dark Side of the Natural World.” And they’ll talk to astronomer and author Phil Plait about Science Getaways, his company that offers educational vacation experiences for science lovers.
what are you looking for?
- Francis Bacon’s argument for books, libraries, and universities thefinchandpea.com/2017/03/23/fra… 2 months ago
- RT @rojasburke: Sample: a well-digger drinks from his hands: From the side, it looks like prayer. From behind, like his chest hitches, li… 2 months ago
- RT @FlyingTrilobite: You can also find #sciart artists @Symbiartic,@finchandpea, @MadArtLab, @artscigallery, @SciArtMagazine, @ClotMagazine… 2 months ago
- RT @joshwitten: Very excited to get my hands on "Stray", the new poetry collection from @SC_GSSM english faculty Adam Houle https://t.co/02… 2 months ago
- Don’t defend science by making people defend their religion or politics thefinchandpea.com/2017/02/16/don… 3 months ago