Frankly, I was shocked to learn, when I lived in England from 2010-2012 and was forced to watch the Eurovision song contest, that “My Lovely Horse” from the legendary television comedy Father Ted was not Ireland’s entry every year. Nor will it be Ireland’s entry in 2015.
Apparently, some people actually take Eurovision seriously. These people, I am told, are science bloggers.
what are you looking for?
- RT @joshwitten: Genetics - flanker, hooker, 8, center, prop, halfback...basically everything but lock #SciRFC 1 week ago
- RT @joshwitten: If you are/were a practioner of both science & rugby, tweet your field & position to #SciRFC 1 week ago
- RT @JBYoder: Anyway I once wrote about scientific narratives and why we need to be careful about this sort of thing evolution-institute.org/article/coming…… 1 week ago
- RT @VgerLovesYou: Voyager loves you right up to 19 hrs 10 mins 18 secs of light-travel time from Earth and back *Data via @NSFVoyager2 1 week ago
- Apocalypse 1948: thefinchandpea.com/2017/07/08/apo… https://t.co/kS2WmHyMXv 1 week ago