This week, my other other family at Science for The People is discussing invading organisms large and small. They talk to Dr. Michael Osterholm, director of the Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy at the University of Minnesota, to learn why (and how) researchers are creating new strains of flu virus. They’re joined by marine invertebrate researcher Dr. Benjamin Miner, to talk about the wasting disease killing starfish on the west coast of North America. And they talk to physicist Ross Lockwood about the HI-SEAS project, exploring the psychological conditions facing a human crew on a mission to Mars.
what are you looking for?
- Explaining Open Access youtube.com/watch?feature=… thefinchandpea.com/2017/07/26/exp… 15 hours ago
- This is an #icthyosaur Mary Anning sold to Adam Sedgwick. Can’t tell you how inspirational… thefinchandpea.com/2017/07/24/thi… https://t.co/5X1QdUJgU8 2 days ago
- Megaloceros #finchstagram thefinchandpea.com/2017/07/24/meg… https://t.co/WMwoikoek5 2 days ago
- Clever girl. #deinonychusantirrhopus #finchstagram thefinchandpea.com/2017/07/24/cle… https://t.co/fcE6QiP1uU 2 days ago
- Mathematical model in string. Computers ruin everything #finchstagram thefinchandpea.com/2017/07/24/mat… https://t.co/XXwUlOUteB 2 days ago