I came across this amazing example of accidental science art yesterday in a shopping center parking lot in northern Virginia. After I tweeted a cell phone picture of the full sequence of cell division – it’s even in the right order, as you can see from the bottom photo – someone directed me to this excellent post by Malcolm Campbell on the science of oil rainbows.
what are you looking for?
- Francis Bacon’s argument for books, libraries, and universities thefinchandpea.com/2017/03/23/fra… 2 months ago
- RT @rojasburke: Sample: a well-digger drinks from his hands: From the side, it looks like prayer. From behind, like his chest hitches, li… 2 months ago
- RT @FlyingTrilobite: You can also find #sciart artists @Symbiartic,@finchandpea, @MadArtLab, @artscigallery, @SciArtMagazine, @ClotMagazine… 2 months ago
- RT @joshwitten: Very excited to get my hands on "Stray", the new poetry collection from @SC_GSSM english faculty Adam Houle https://t.co/02… 2 months ago
- Don’t defend science by making people defend their religion or politics thefinchandpea.com/2017/02/16/don… 3 months ago