There’s a lot of great science-based art and craft out there, and many purveyors of geeky goodness have really outdone themselves creating special gifts and decorations for the holiday season. So show your sci pride while supporting hardworking makers. Here are a few favorites – but be sure to dig deeper into these shops for many more unique items.
what are you looking for?
- RT @artologica: Always a good idea to have a science scarf on hand in case of technical difficulties! etsy.com/shop/artologic… https://t.co/… 4 days ago
- RT @esargent184: Projector died during my plankton lecture so I literally walked around the room pointing to my @artologica scarf saying "t… 4 days ago
- RT @artologica: Shout-out to Megan Jones's Sloths are Bad at Things #InternationalSlothDay https://t.co/kV6Pthc3s1 5 days ago
- RT @artologica: #sciart show inspired by coral bleaching opens tonight at Artists & Makers in Rockville facebook.com/events/1451809… https://t.c… 2 weeks ago
- RT @artologica: what do you guys think about doing the mitosis scarf in black & white? https://t.co/TbUEblumKl 2 weeks ago
- I think we can all agree that MLB plate umpires wearing a sport coat is just silly 7 hours ago