On Sunday, I participated in a panel discussion of the ENCODE project and issues related to it, with the folks from ScienceSunday via Google+ Hangouts. Ian Bosdet and I joined hosts Rajini Rao, Buddhini Samarasinghe, and Scott Lewis. to talk about ENCODE and make it accessible to those without a decade of post-graduate training in genomics If you have a spare 78 minutes, the discussion can be viewed on YouTube.
what are you looking for?
- RT @artologica: It's Caturday at CERN and the kittehs are filled with energy! thefinchandpea.com/2015/05/23/sci… http://t.co/CrgdKgyuxE 1 day ago
- Come as You Are - @sci4thepeople looks at sexuality research & education with @emilynagoski & @alicedreger wp.me/pXK0q-3VJ 3 days ago
- My picks for weird post-apocalyptic SF wp.me/pXK0q-3VF 4 days ago
- RT @SCyFlynn: About Mike wp.me/PXK0q-2 via @finchandpea Interesting site with science, scifi and more 5 days ago
- Art meant as critique of science's view of life also makes strong arguement for #openscience thefinchandpea.com/2015/05/20/art… http://t.co/pNeKgBUJ2c 5 days ago
- Twitter phone app is weird now. It skips pretty big chunks of time for some reason. It's okay because I can't keep up anyway! 2 hours ago