On Sunday, I participated in a panel discussion of the ENCODE project and issues related to it, with the folks from ScienceSunday via Google+ Hangouts. Ian Bosdet and I joined hosts Rajini Rao, Buddhini Samarasinghe, and Scott Lewis. to talk about ENCODE and make it accessible to those without a decade of post-graduate training in genomics If you have a spare 78 minutes, the discussion can be viewed on YouTube.
what are you looking for?
- RT @theAGU: Antiscience legislation in Ohio ow.ly/AvnVH @ncse 17 hours ago
- RT @eshamow: attn @kartar via @seelix: “@finchandpea: The modern, novelized post-apocalypse started in 1885 with "After London" http://t.co… 18 hours ago
- We only have 2 style guidelines. 1: Oxford commas. 2: All posts about rubber duckies must include a musical component thefinchandpea.com/tag/rubber-duc… 23 hours ago
- RT @joshwitten: .@easternblot This is not the first time @finchandpea has paired rubber ducks with music. thefinchandpea.com/2012/05/22/yo-… 23 hours ago
- RT @easternblot: Rubber ducky, you're the one...who helped oceanographers map ocean currents. thefinchandpea.com/2014/08/19/toy… 23 hours ago
- My Tweets