On Sunday, I participated in a panel discussion of the ENCODE project and issues related to it, with the folks from ScienceSunday via Google+ Hangouts. Ian Bosdet and I joined hosts Rajini Rao, Buddhini Samarasinghe, and Scott Lewis. to talk about ENCODE and make it accessible to those without a decade of post-graduate training in genomics If you have a spare 78 minutes, the discussion can be viewed on YouTube.
what are you looking for?
- Fireworks: for people who love both explosions & glitter, but hate fingers http://t.co/WM1x0aejkD 6 hours ago
- #ScienceCaturday would like to wish a Happy Boom Day to its friends in the US thefinchandpea.com/2015/07/04/sci… http://t.co/y74MYyWeoD 11 hours ago
- #Science #Caturday would like to wish a Happy Boom Day to its friends in the US thefinchandpea.com/2015/07/04/sci… http://t.co/IIo7PL0lQ0 14 hours ago
- RT @artologica: Science Caturday: #IndependenceDay edishun at @finchandpea thefinchandpea.com/2015/07/04/sci… http://t.co/0JnrRuO1f6 17 hours ago
- "High Price" rerun from @sci4thepeople. A 2nd chance to talk about #science & #policy of… thefinchandpea.com/2015/07/03/sci… http://t.co/4OjuvmPtX0 1 day ago