On Sunday, I participated in a panel discussion of the ENCODE project and issues related to it, with the folks from ScienceSunday via Google+ Hangouts. Ian Bosdet and I joined hosts Rajini Rao, Buddhini Samarasinghe, and Scott Lewis. to talk about ENCODE and make it accessible to those without a decade of post-graduate training in genomics If you have a spare 78 minutes, the discussion can be viewed on YouTube.
public noticesMichele's collaborative show, Voyage of Discovery, returns at the McLean Project for the Arts from 11 Sept-25 Oct 2014.
Mike asks whether science fiction inspires science at Pacific Standard.
Science for The People critiques A Troublesome Inheritance with David Dobbs & Jennifer Raff. Also, cookies with Scicurious.
what are you looking for?
- RT @OpposingThumb: @finchandpea it puts the tweet on its feed. it does this whenever it is told. 5 hours ago
- It may be a sign that so many #SilencefotheLambs quotes can become #ScienceoftheLambs quotes w/o alteration thefinchandpea.com/2014/10/20/sci… 5 hours ago
- RT @JenniferRaff: Have you listened to @David_Dobbs and me discuss race and genetics on the latest @sci4thepeople yet? Here's the link: htt… 6 hours ago
- RT @3rdreviewer: @Graham_Coop @joshwitten "I'd like your HeLa cells with a nice Chianti"? #ScienceoftheLambs 8 hours ago
- RT @Graham_Coop: @joshwitten "You see a lot, @3rdreviewer. But are you strong enough to point that high-powered perception at yourself?" #S… 8 hours ago
- My Tweets