On Sunday, I participated in a panel discussion of the ENCODE project and issues related to it, with the folks from ScienceSunday via Google+ Hangouts. Ian Bosdet and I joined hosts Rajini Rao, Buddhini Samarasinghe, and Scott Lewis. to talk about ENCODE and make it accessible to those without a decade of post-graduate training in genomics If you have a spare 78 minutes, the discussion can be viewed on YouTube.
what are you looking for?
- "Race for the Prize" - poignancy of @theflaminglips song in the face of #Ebola worker losses thefinchandpea.com/2014/09/02/rac… by @easternblot 4 hours ago
- RT @joshwitten: Including cats thefinchandpea.com/2014/08/30/sci… MT @laurahelmuth: we give microbes to surfaces & share them w pets! http://t.co/uUeMh… 4 hours ago
- We are very close to getting @joshwitten's kids a velociraptor. Not backing this? Why do you hate kids? thefinchandpea.com/2014/08/27/my-… 5 hours ago
- The world is always ending. Two centuries of apocalyptic sci-fi thefinchandpea.com/2010/06/20/wha… 5 hours ago
- RT @beatricebiology: .@IFLScience practices terrible image attribution. My images were always credited bc I asked to be shared. http://t.co… 5 hours ago
- My Tweets