On Sunday, I participated in a panel discussion of the ENCODE project and issues related to it, with the folks from ScienceSunday via Google+ Hangouts. Ian Bosdet and I joined hosts Rajini Rao, Buddhini Samarasinghe, and Scott Lewis. to talk about ENCODE and make it accessible to those without a decade of post-graduate training in genomics If you have a spare 78 minutes, the discussion can be viewed on YouTube.
what are you looking for?
- Carpet inspired by the Golgi apparatus? #finchstagram thefinchandpea.com/2015/11/29/car… https://t.co/3IJEQ011cu 21 hours ago
- oRUGanelles #finchstagram thefinchandpea.com/2015/11/29/oru… https://t.co/N9PZt5dZDq 21 hours ago
- Where’s Tiger? #camouflage #finchstagram thefinchandpea.com/2015/11/28/whe… https://t.co/ga8CL63WQW 1 day ago
- This picture pairs nicely with a mojito #finchstagram #RuleTheFirst thefinchandpea.com/2015/11/28/thi… https://t.co/ddIUZtoyCT 1 day ago
- These would probably look even better if my phone could see in UV like an… thefinchandpea.com/2015/11/28/the… https://t.co/onxA1hXqqY 1 day ago