On Sunday, I participated in a panel discussion of the ENCODE project and issues related to it, with the folks from ScienceSunday via Google+ Hangouts. Ian Bosdet and I joined hosts Rajini Rao, Buddhini Samarasinghe, and Scott Lewis. to talk about ENCODE and make it accessible to those without a decade of post-graduate training in genomics If you have a spare 78 minutes, the discussion can be viewed on YouTube.
what are you looking for?
- Issues about the location of the zero meridian line could be a cool example for discussions of accuracy vs precision thefinchandpea.com/2015/09/01/the… 12 hours ago
- #Science Cats enjoying reproducible results (but also avoiding over-interpreting them) thefinchandpea.com/2015/08/29/sci… http://t.co/GHkPFBYK4i 15 hours ago
- @laurahelmuth @artologica @helenfields @AnnFinkbeiner @TheLWON The Last Word on Nothing is pretty great. 20 hours ago
- 0°N +/- Half a Park - in search of the zero meridian thefinchandpea.com/2015/09/01/the… 20 hours ago
- Tech to receive @HBO in 1989 was predicted 100yrs earlier...& other gems from @britishlibrary thefinchandpea.com/2015/08/27/the… http://t.co/PsGchgs9DI 22 hours ago