On Sunday, I participated in a panel discussion of the ENCODE project and issues related to it, with the folks from ScienceSunday via Google+ Hangouts. Ian Bosdet and I joined hosts Rajini Rao, Buddhini Samarasinghe, and Scott Lewis. to talk about ENCODE and make it accessible to those without a decade of post-graduate training in genomics If you have a spare 78 minutes, the discussion can be viewed on YouTube.
public noticesEva was interviewed by Times Higher Education about using Twitter productively as part of an academic life.
Mike in at Pacific Standard: sometime scientists' rhetoric writes checks their science can't cash.
Science for The People talks about disease, art, and death.
what are you looking for?
- RT @CColinBrinkman: How bad is the NIH budget really? wp.me/pXK0q-3yn via @finchandpea 14 hours ago
- RT @joshwitten: Mullerian Mimicry, or why my 6yo's #Halloween #costume needs a "Works Cited" section wp.me/pXK0q-3yI 14 hours ago
- RT @joshwitten: For Halloween Ghostbusters is dressing up as a science movie #GhostBusterSci @Craken_MacCraic @JLRoose @IHStreet @HopeJahre… 22 hours ago
- RT @easternblot: Happy Halloween! instagram.com/p/u0lLuvDWTZ/ 22 hours ago
- Trick or Treat! - Mullerian Mimicry Edition wp.me/pXK0q-3yI 22 hours ago
- My Tweets