On Sunday, I participated in a panel discussion of the ENCODE project and issues related to it, with the folks from ScienceSunday via Google+ Hangouts. Ian Bosdet and I joined hosts Rajini Rao, Buddhini Samarasinghe, and Scott Lewis. to talk about ENCODE and make it accessible to those without a decade of post-graduate training in genomics If you have a spare 78 minutes, the discussion can be viewed on YouTube.
what are you looking for?
- Real People - Real Stories - Real Science. Support "MySciCareer" thefinchandpea.com/?p=15390 http://t.co/S3Tq6oIpgO 1 hour ago
- Radical Elements-elemental #sciart quilts organized by @SAQAart thefinchandpea.com/?p=15412 "Iridium"-Grace Harbin Wever http://t.co/lrxvBBuSip 4 hours ago
- RT @JenLucPiquant: Soft materials meet hard science in Radical Elements, an exhibition of contemporary art quilts, inspired by elements. ht… 5 hours ago
- A Periodic Table of #Quilts at NAS thefinchandpea.com/?p=15412 "A Pepto Bismuth Story" by Barbara Schulman http://t.co/9FRK1Q5jpB 7 hours ago
- RT @fenellasaunders: Check out the Public House for Science @finchandpea - @JLVernonPhD @SigmaXiSociety 7 hours ago
- Correction: it's a cricket according to pictures on the internet. I still think it should live outside... 6 hours ago