On Sunday, I participated in a panel discussion of the ENCODE project and issues related to it, with the folks from ScienceSunday via Google+ Hangouts. Ian Bosdet and I joined hosts Rajini Rao, Buddhini Samarasinghe, and Scott Lewis. to talk about ENCODE and make it accessible to those without a decade of post-graduate training in genomics If you have a spare 78 minutes, the discussion can be viewed on YouTube.
public noticesMichele's collaborative show, Voyage of Discovery, returns at the McLean Project for the Arts from 11 Sept-25 Oct 2014.
Mike argues that we need more than science to defeat Ebola, at Pacific Standard.
Science for The People talks about mental health myths at CONvergence 2014.
what are you looking for?
- "Baking is Science" - understanding science & experimentation only make cooking better thefinchandpea.com/2014/09/19/bak… by @BenWitten w @dcorsetto art 4 hours ago
- #Science #Caturday invites you to imagine deep time with both kittehs thefinchandpea.com/2014/09/20/sci… & #sciart cpnas.org/exhibitions/cu… 7 hours ago
- Writing in 1896, Tarde didnt have an accurate grasp on the effects of a massive bottleneck on the human population thefinchandpea.com/2014/09/21/apo… 7 hours ago
- #Science #Caturday #top10scicats No. 10: @Geokittehs geokittehs.blogspot.com via @artologica 8 hours ago
- The problem with pollen is that it is so small & irritating. What if we made it bigger? thefinchandpea.com/2014/09/17/the… #sciart via @artologica 8 hours ago
- My Tweets