On Sunday, I participated in a panel discussion of the ENCODE project and issues related to it, with the folks from ScienceSunday via Google+ Hangouts. Ian Bosdet and I joined hosts Rajini Rao, Buddhini Samarasinghe, and Scott Lewis. to talk about ENCODE and make it accessible to those without a decade of post-graduate training in genomics If you have a spare 78 minutes, the discussion can be viewed on YouTube.
public noticesMichele's collaborative show, Voyage of Discovery, returns at the McLean Project for the Arts from 11 Sept-25 Oct 2014.
Mike argues that we need more than science to defeat Ebola, at Pacific Standard.
Science for The People talks about the Cities of the Future at CONvergence 2014.
what are you looking for?
- Apocalypse 1896: Gabriel Tarde and the Fortunate Catastrophe wp.me/pXK0q-3tP 10 hours ago
- Very happy to once again pair the art of @dcorsetto with one of our posts, by @BenWitten on cooking w/ science wp.me/pXK0q-3sY 2 days ago
- "...baking is a science" wp.me/pXK0q-3sY by @benwitten featuring artwork of @dcorsetto 2 days ago
- RT @joshwitten: .@gkygirlengineer @finchandpea @artologica I am very disappointed that "Big Band Theory" is being used as a hashtag for an … 3 days ago
- RT @gkygirlengineer: . @finchandpea @artologica @joshwitten obviously need someone playing the liquid filled Erlenmeyer flasks and beakers 3 days ago
- My Tweets