On Sunday, I participated in a panel discussion of the ENCODE project and issues related to it, with the folks from ScienceSunday via Google+ Hangouts. Ian Bosdet and I joined hosts Rajini Rao, Buddhini Samarasinghe, and Scott Lewis. to talk about ENCODE and make it accessible to those without a decade of post-graduate training in genomics If you have a spare 78 minutes, the discussion can be viewed on YouTube.
what are you looking for?
- RT @artologica: We sent a cat to Mars to check out this water thing: thefinchandpea.com/2015/10/03/sci… @finchandpea #caturday http://t.co/ACFSE4ZR2S 1 day ago
- Whale cat is beached*. thefinchandpea.com/2015/09/26/sci… No whales or #cats were harmed in the making of this tweet http://t.co/t5FBqN1cl4 1 day ago
- #Whale cat is beached*. thefinchandpea.com/2015/09/26/sci… No whales or #cats were harmed in the making of this tweet http://t.co/uW7TUP6zW1 2 days ago
- RT @artologica: Grab one of the new neuron scarves before the SfN people snap them all up : ) etsy.com/shop/artologic… http://t.co/ZK9rBMp8by 2 days ago
- @JoyReidenberg it can be, but her full name is Princess Minke twitter.com/JoyReidenberg/… 3 days ago