On Sunday, I participated in a panel discussion of the ENCODE project and issues related to it, with the folks from ScienceSunday via Google+ Hangouts. Ian Bosdet and I joined hosts Rajini Rao, Buddhini Samarasinghe, and Scott Lewis. to talk about ENCODE and make it accessible to those without a decade of post-graduate training in genomics If you have a spare 78 minutes, the discussion can be viewed on YouTube.
what are you looking for?
- The endangered species art of Juan Travieso thefinchandpea.com/2015/04/22/art… 6 hours ago
- We now have Space Espresso. Can Space Cats be far behind? thefinchandpea.com/2015/04/18/sci… http://t.co/GUPsX5cI9S 8 hours ago
- Inspired by #Legos to revisit The Sedgwick Museum wp.me/pXK0q-3Sf #havesciwilltravel http://t.co/zRUlQcwjEs 12 hours ago
- Mammoth ain't Mopey wp.me/pXK0q-3SZ Congratulations to @anatotitan & @thejennieorr http://t.co/5fxYnWmKNx 13 hours ago
- The endangered species art of Juan Travieso thefinchandpea.com/2015/04/22/art… http://t.co/ufs7QTRS0b 14 hours ago