On Sunday, I participated in a panel discussion of the ENCODE project and issues related to it, with the folks from ScienceSunday via Google+ Hangouts. Ian Bosdet and I joined hosts Rajini Rao, Buddhini Samarasinghe, and Scott Lewis. to talk about ENCODE and make it accessible to those without a decade of post-graduate training in genomics If you have a spare 78 minutes, the discussion can be viewed on YouTube.
what are you looking for?
- RT @VgerLovesYou: Voyager loves you right up to 19 hrs 08 mins 58 sec of light-travel time from Earth and back (data via @VgerLovesYou) 3 hours ago
- An Open Letter to Senator Roy Blunt: Save Medical Research By Voting No on the BCRA thefinchandpea.com/2017/06/27/an-… 1 day ago
- Fungi of the Pee Dee #finchstagram thefinchandpea.com/2017/06/24/fun… https://t.co/TY1a7WfndI 4 days ago
- RT @DrNeilTyson: It amazes me how many people would rather believe in ancient aliens than in ancient non-white people who could do math. 1 week ago
- RT @astradisastra: Coining a new term: fauxtomation. When workers get rendered invisible to maintain illusion machines & systems smarter th… 1 week ago