On Sunday, I participated in a panel discussion of the ENCODE project and issues related to it, with the folks from ScienceSunday via Google+ Hangouts. Ian Bosdet and I joined hosts Rajini Rao, Buddhini Samarasinghe, and Scott Lewis. to talk about ENCODE and make it accessible to those without a decade of post-graduate training in genomics If you have a spare 78 minutes, the discussion can be viewed on YouTube.
what are you looking for?
- Off-the-shelf drugs against Zika thefinchandpea.com/2016/08/25/off… 26 minutes ago
- When your fortune cookie falk to reckon with the problem of the argument from false… thefinchandpea.com/2016/08/24/whe… https://t.co/0pQOjuXc2X 1 day ago
- RT @artologica: A couple of new EKG paintings, including this blue beauty etsy.com/shop/artologic… #sciart #hcsm https://t.co/7tw9WK2krG 3 days ago
- RT @genologos: A hard lesson to learn: pnas.org/content/113/30… https://t.co/szh6ZIpLyh 1 week ago
- RT @drskyskull: I'm not sure why I don't have one of these already. twitter.com/artologica/sta… 1 week ago