On Sunday, I participated in a panel discussion of the ENCODE project and issues related to it, with the folks from ScienceSunday via Google+ Hangouts. Ian Bosdet and I joined hosts Rajini Rao, Buddhini Samarasinghe, and Scott Lewis. to talk about ENCODE and make it accessible to those without a decade of post-graduate training in genomics If you have a spare 78 minutes, the discussion can be viewed on YouTube.
what are you looking for?
- Trusted Sources thefinchandpea.com/2016/09/26/tru… 20 hours ago
- RT @mcshanahan: Love @ScienceBorealis highlighting CDN scicomm voices & rly love this quote fr @Ng_Dave. Sci culture is everyone https://t.… 6 days ago
- RT @sciencegeist: cc #sciart @artologica @FlyingTrilobite @joshwitten twitter.com/sciencegeist/s… 6 days ago
- RT @artologica: It's my next show, and it's a great one! DC/MD/VA, come on out! twitter.com/DelRayPatch/st… 1 week ago
- The Genetic Nightmare of Diabetes thefinchandpea.com/2016/08/31/the… 3 weeks ago
- That's by Wallace Stevens...IDK why the top was cut off 12 hours ago