On Sunday, I participated in a panel discussion of the ENCODE project and issues related to it, with the folks from ScienceSunday via Google+ Hangouts. Ian Bosdet and I joined hosts Rajini Rao, Buddhini Samarasinghe, and Scott Lewis. to talk about ENCODE and make it accessible to those without a decade of post-graduate training in genomics If you have a spare 78 minutes, the discussion can be viewed on YouTube.
what are you looking for?
- @avinashtn Thanks for the recommendation. Wotton has an axe to grind when it comes to Shapin - interesting to read both. 6 days ago
- Genomics and the Power of Public Health thefinchandpea.com/2017/01/09/gen… 6 days ago
- @avinashtn That looks great - it’s now on my wish list. The Wotton came to my attention b/c of review in Nature: nature.com/nature/journal… 1 week ago
- @rupindersayal Definitely — excited to get into this one. In the mean time, good stuff on the book webpage: inventionofscience.com 1 week ago
- thefinchandpea.com/2017/01/05/169… https://t.co/gsYQ14K2zr 1 week ago
- Prediction: individually, Packers & Falcons will both outscore Patriots & Steelers total score next saturday 10 hours ago
- Next week I will attempt Cursed Child tickets again. Must not accidentally book that on my 2018 birthday as well... 1 hour ago