On Sunday, I participated in a panel discussion of the ENCODE project and issues related to it, with the folks from ScienceSunday via Google+ Hangouts. Ian Bosdet and I joined hosts Rajini Rao, Buddhini Samarasinghe, and Scott Lewis. to talk about ENCODE and make it accessible to those without a decade of post-graduate training in genomics If you have a spare 78 minutes, the discussion can be viewed on YouTube.
what are you looking for?
- Don’t defend science by making people defend their religion or politics thefinchandpea.com/2017/02/16/don… 4 days ago
- Immigrants are Critical for American Science thefinchandpea.com/2017/01/29/imm… 3 weeks ago
- Reupping:Why reproducibility initiatives are misguided thefinchandpea.com/2017/01/22/reu… 4 weeks ago
- The FDA Should Only Approve Drugs Backed By Science thefinchandpea.com/2017/01/20/the… 1 month ago
- We Sell Our Attention Too Cheaply thefinchandpea.com/2017/01/16/we-… 1 month ago