On Sunday, I participated in a panel discussion of the ENCODE project and issues related to it, with the folks from ScienceSunday via Google+ Hangouts. Ian Bosdet and I joined hosts Rajini Rao, Buddhini Samarasinghe, and Scott Lewis. to talk about ENCODE and make it accessible to those without a decade of post-graduate training in genomics If you have a spare 78 minutes, the discussion can be viewed on YouTube.
what are you looking for?
- The Legacy of Slavery in African American DNA thefinchandpea.com/2016/07/19/the… 1 week ago
- RT @genologos: It’s been a long year but our @finchandpea science poem is back. Darwin and Happy Endings: thefinchandpea.com/2016/07/17/sun… 1 week ago
- Sunday Science Poem: Evolution and Happy Endings thefinchandpea.com/2016/07/17/sun… https://t.co/ymAb2DI5NP 1 week ago
- Sunday Science Poem: Evolution and Happy Endings thefinchandpea.com/2016/07/17/sun… https://t.co/MG3SAUq2mY 1 week ago
- In the wake of #BrexitVote, @easternblot recalls importance of non-Brit scis to UK #science at @HerschelMuseum thefinchandpea.com/2016/07/12/a-v… 1 week ago