On Sunday, I participated in a panel discussion of the ENCODE project and issues related to it, with the folks from ScienceSunday via Google+ Hangouts. Ian Bosdet and I joined hosts Rajini Rao, Buddhini Samarasinghe, and Scott Lewis. to talk about ENCODE and make it accessible to those without a decade of post-graduate training in genomics If you have a spare 78 minutes, the discussion can be viewed on YouTube.
what are you looking for?
- Climate change has altered nearly all of the planet’s ecosystems thefinchandpea.com/2016/12/09/cli… 19 hours ago
- Newton and Thomas Pynchon thefinchandpea.com/2016/12/08/new… 2 days ago
- The FDA is not holding back effective drugs thefinchandpea.com/2016/12/07/the… 2 days ago
- RT @easternblot: When you're at a #mozfest session and your sister's blog post is part of the presentation... https://t.co/K93YgvxSsd 1 month ago
- RT @easternblot: Just tweeting this @finchandpea link because there's a relevant session coming up at #mozfest about geeky travel. https:/… 1 month ago
- ....or if you want to support another charity, search the site to see if someone made a video for them. Charities with most votes get money. 3 hours ago