On Sunday, I participated in a panel discussion of the ENCODE project and issues related to it, with the folks from ScienceSunday via Google+ Hangouts. Ian Bosdet and I joined hosts Rajini Rao, Buddhini Samarasinghe, and Scott Lewis. to talk about ENCODE and make it accessible to those without a decade of post-graduate training in genomics If you have a spare 78 minutes, the discussion can be viewed on YouTube.
what are you looking for?
- RT @esargent184: Projector died during my plankton lecture so I literally walked around the room pointing to my @artologica scarf saying "t… 2 hours ago
- RT @artologica: Shout-out to Megan Jones's Sloths are Bad at Things #InternationalSlothDay https://t.co/kV6Pthc3s1 22 hours ago
- RT @artologica: #sciart show inspired by coral bleaching opens tonight at Artists & Makers in Rockville facebook.com/events/1451809… https://t.c… 2 weeks ago
- RT @artologica: what do you guys think about doing the mitosis scarf in black & white? https://t.co/TbUEblumKl 2 weeks ago
- RT @artologica: I won't be at #sfn16, so get your brain scarves now! etsy.com/shop/artologic… https://t.co/rkfEnXzyfL 3 weeks ago