For fans of rugby union (or association football), watching France’s national teams is often accompanied by supporters chanting “Allez les Bleus!” as they encourage their national representative. We are all France supporters this week.
what are you looking for?
- RT @DrNeilTyson: It amazes me how many people would rather believe in ancient aliens than in ancient non-white people who could do math. 3 days ago
- RT @astradisastra: Coining a new term: fauxtomation. When workers get rendered invisible to maintain illusion machines & systems smarter th… 3 days ago
- RT @joshwitten: The episode @scicurious was born to host twitter.com/sci4thepeople/… 3 days ago
- RT @VgerLovesYou: Voyager loves you right up to 19 hrs 07 mins 55 sec of light-travel time from Earth and back. (Data via @NSFVoyager2) 3 days ago
- Francis Bacon’s argument for books, libraries, and universities thefinchandpea.com/2017/03/23/fra… 3 months ago
- Halp 3 hours ago