Our friend Maryn McKenna took to the TED stage to warn us about the coming end of the antibiotic era and the need for action. If you know me, you know that I do not recommend TED Talks lightly, if ever. This one you must watch.
what are you looking for?
- RT @artologica: Always a good idea to have a science scarf on hand in case of technical difficulties! etsy.com/shop/artologic… https://t.co/… 4 days ago
- RT @esargent184: Projector died during my plankton lecture so I literally walked around the room pointing to my @artologica scarf saying "t… 4 days ago
- RT @artologica: Shout-out to Megan Jones's Sloths are Bad at Things #InternationalSlothDay https://t.co/kV6Pthc3s1 5 days ago
- RT @artologica: #sciart show inspired by coral bleaching opens tonight at Artists & Makers in Rockville facebook.com/events/1451809… https://t.c… 2 weeks ago
- RT @artologica: what do you guys think about doing the mitosis scarf in black & white? https://t.co/TbUEblumKl 2 weeks ago
- I think we can all agree that MLB plate umpires wearing a sport coat is just silly 11 hours ago