Our friend Maryn McKenna took to the TED stage to warn us about the coming end of the antibiotic era and the need for action. If you know me, you know that I do not recommend TED Talks lightly, if ever. This one you must watch.
what are you looking for?
- Reupping:Why reproducibility initiatives are misguided thefinchandpea.com/2017/01/22/reu… 1 day ago
- The FDA Should Only Approve Drugs Backed By Science thefinchandpea.com/2017/01/20/the… 3 days ago
- We Sell Our Attention Too Cheaply thefinchandpea.com/2017/01/16/we-… 6 days ago
- @avinashtn Thanks for the recommendation. Wotton has an axe to grind when it comes to Shapin - interesting to read both. 1 week ago
- Genomics and the Power of Public Health thefinchandpea.com/2017/01/09/gen… 1 week ago