Our friend Maryn McKenna took to the TED stage to warn us about the coming end of the antibiotic era and the need for action. If you know me, you know that I do not recommend TED Talks lightly, if ever. This one you must watch.
what are you looking for?
- RT @easternblot: When you're at a #mozfest session and your sister's blog post is part of the presentation... https://t.co/K93YgvxSsd 1 month ago
- RT @easternblot: Just tweeting this @finchandpea link because there's a relevant session coming up at #mozfest about geeky travel. https:/… 1 month ago
- RT @artologica: Always a good idea to have a science scarf on hand in case of technical difficulties! etsy.com/shop/artologic… https://t.co/… 1 month ago
- RT @esargent184: Projector died during my plankton lecture so I literally walked around the room pointing to my @artologica scarf saying "t… 1 month ago
- RT @artologica: Shout-out to Megan Jones's Sloths are Bad at Things #InternationalSlothDay https://t.co/kV6Pthc3s1 1 month ago