The Science Tribe are a proud people, many of whom display their allegiances on their skin in a dazzling variety of geeky tattoos. Science writers @Scicurious and @Laelaps, for example, both have cool tats designed by @FlyingTrilobite – a caffeine molecule and some dino bones. But there are those who fear the needle, or the commitment, of permanent ink. For them, The Vexed Muddler has created a new series of temporary science tattoos, available in her etsy shop. The Vexed Muddler (aka Peggy Muddles) is a biology lab tech by day, and she knows her microbes. You can chose from a variety of bacteria, a spiky virus and a classic DNA double helix. So be a trendsetter, wear your gut flora on the outside for a change. While you’re at it, you might want to accessorize with one of the Muddler’s lovely ceramic necklaces, in styles ranging from mitochondria to whipworms.
what are you looking for?
- Explaining Open Access youtube.com/watch?feature=… thefinchandpea.com/2017/07/26/exp… 15 hours ago
- This is an #icthyosaur Mary Anning sold to Adam Sedgwick. Can’t tell you how inspirational… thefinchandpea.com/2017/07/24/thi… https://t.co/5X1QdUJgU8 2 days ago
- Megaloceros #finchstagram thefinchandpea.com/2017/07/24/meg… https://t.co/WMwoikoek5 2 days ago
- Clever girl. #deinonychusantirrhopus #finchstagram thefinchandpea.com/2017/07/24/cle… https://t.co/fcE6QiP1uU 2 days ago
- Mathematical model in string. Computers ruin everything #finchstagram thefinchandpea.com/2017/07/24/mat… https://t.co/XXwUlOUteB 2 days ago