It’s Pi Day! Today’s date, 3.14.15, rolls around only once every 100 years, making it an even more special Pi Day than usual. In fact, at exactly 9:26:53 AM, the date and time will describe pi to 10 digits (π = 3.141592653). Since it’s Caturday, you may have slept in and missed it. But don’t worry, you can still celebrate by doing geometry problems, eating pie, and reading about why Josh thinks Pi Day should fall in February.
what are you looking for?
- Francis Bacon’s argument for books, libraries, and universities thefinchandpea.com/2017/03/23/fra… 2 days ago
- RT @rojasburke: Sample: a well-digger drinks from his hands: From the side, it looks like prayer. From behind, like his chest hitches, li… 3 weeks ago
- RT @FlyingTrilobite: You can also find #sciart artists @Symbiartic,@finchandpea, @MadArtLab, @artscigallery, @SciArtMagazine, @ClotMagazine… 3 weeks ago
- RT @joshwitten: Very excited to get my hands on "Stray", the new poetry collection from @SC_GSSM english faculty Adam Houle https://t.co/02… 3 weeks ago
- Don’t defend science by making people defend their religion or politics thefinchandpea.com/2017/02/16/don… 1 month ago