It’s Pi Day! Today’s date, 3.14.15, rolls around only once every 100 years, making it an even more special Pi Day than usual. In fact, at exactly 9:26:53 AM, the date and time will describe pi to 10 digits (π = 3.141592653). Since it’s Caturday, you may have slept in and missed it. But don’t worry, you can still celebrate by doing geometry problems, eating pie, and reading about why Josh thinks Pi Day should fall in February.
what are you looking for?
- Explaining Open Access youtube.com/watch?feature=… thefinchandpea.com/2017/07/26/exp… 3 hours ago
- This is an #icthyosaur Mary Anning sold to Adam Sedgwick. Can’t tell you how inspirational… thefinchandpea.com/2017/07/24/thi… https://t.co/5X1QdUJgU8 2 days ago
- Megaloceros #finchstagram thefinchandpea.com/2017/07/24/meg… https://t.co/WMwoikoek5 2 days ago
- Clever girl. #deinonychusantirrhopus #finchstagram thefinchandpea.com/2017/07/24/cle… https://t.co/fcE6QiP1uU 2 days ago
- Mathematical model in string. Computers ruin everything #finchstagram thefinchandpea.com/2017/07/24/mat… https://t.co/XXwUlOUteB 2 days ago