It’s Pi Day! Today’s date, 3.14.15, rolls around only once every 100 years, making it an even more special Pi Day than usual. In fact, at exactly 9:26:53 AM, the date and time will describe pi to 10 digits (π = 3.141592653). Since it’s Caturday, you may have slept in and missed it. But don’t worry, you can still celebrate by doing geometry problems, eating pie, and reading about why Josh thinks Pi Day should fall in February.
A Public House for Science
In which Items of Interest and Curiosities of Nature are discussed employing the latest techniques in Logic and The Scientific Method for the furtherance of Human Erudition and the promotion of Critical Thought.
what are you looking for?
The Finch & Picks
- RT @HeartOfPluto_: After 15kg of wool and over 💯 hrs of knitting, I’m finally ready to fly to the UK. Now I just need to pack the entire un… 7 months ago
- Break the Internet to Save the Internet battleforthenet.com thefinchandpea.com/2017/12/12/bre… https://t.co/ld81hN7wgc 1 year ago
- How to View the Solar Eclipse Safely thefinchandpea.com/2017/08/16/how… 1 year ago
- Pachycephalosaur #finchstagram thefinchandpea.com/2017/08/04/pac… https://t.co/9inWHiTbis 1 year ago
- Thagomizer #finchstagram thefinchandpea.com/2017/08/04/tha… https://t.co/DxTPdNH3Dq 1 year ago