Every January, they arrive like clockwork – articles telling us why it’s so very hard to stick with New Year’s resolutions. (Here’s a pretty good one on Quartz, if you’re interested in some of the psychology behind making and keeping them.) To make it easier, We’ll just supply a few resolutions for you: In addition to the two excellent ideas above, please resolve to click on The Finch & Pea more often in 2015. We, in turn, resolve to make it worth your while.
what are you looking for?
- Francis Bacon’s argument for books, libraries, and universities thefinchandpea.com/2017/03/23/fra… 3 days ago
- RT @rojasburke: Sample: a well-digger drinks from his hands: From the side, it looks like prayer. From behind, like his chest hitches, li… 3 weeks ago
- RT @FlyingTrilobite: You can also find #sciart artists @Symbiartic,@finchandpea, @MadArtLab, @artscigallery, @SciArtMagazine, @ClotMagazine… 3 weeks ago
- RT @joshwitten: Very excited to get my hands on "Stray", the new poetry collection from @SC_GSSM english faculty Adam Houle https://t.co/02… 3 weeks ago
- Don’t defend science by making people defend their religion or politics thefinchandpea.com/2017/02/16/don… 1 month ago