This week Science for The People is learning about some of the legal chemicals that regulate the moods of millions of people every day. Journalist Murray Carpenter joins them to talk about his book “Caffeinated – How Our Daily Habit Helps, Hurts and Hooks Us.” And science blogger Dr. David Gorski explains the state of research on the effects of e-cigarettes.
what are you looking for?
- RT @joshwitten: Genetics - flanker, hooker, 8, center, prop, halfback...basically everything but lock #SciRFC 1 week ago
- RT @joshwitten: If you are/were a practioner of both science & rugby, tweet your field & position to #SciRFC 1 week ago
- RT @JBYoder: Anyway I once wrote about scientific narratives and why we need to be careful about this sort of thing evolution-institute.org/article/coming…… 1 week ago
- RT @VgerLovesYou: Voyager loves you right up to 19 hrs 10 mins 18 secs of light-travel time from Earth and back *Data via @NSFVoyager2 2 weeks ago
- Apocalypse 1948: thefinchandpea.com/2017/07/08/apo… https://t.co/kS2WmHyMXv 2 weeks ago