This week, Science for The People is exploring the science of sound and hearing. They talk to Trevor Cox, Professor of Acoustic Engineering at the University of Salford, about his book “Sonic Wonderland: A Scientific Odyssey of Sound.” And they speak to Andrew Wise, Senior Research Fellow at Bionics Institute, about a gene therapy technique to enhance the function of cochlear implants.
what are you looking for?
- Don’t defend science by making people defend their religion or politics thefinchandpea.com/2017/02/16/don… 6 days ago
- Immigrants are Critical for American Science thefinchandpea.com/2017/01/29/imm… 3 weeks ago
- Reupping:Why reproducibility initiatives are misguided thefinchandpea.com/2017/01/22/reu… 1 month ago
- The FDA Should Only Approve Drugs Backed By Science thefinchandpea.com/2017/01/20/the… 1 month ago
- We Sell Our Attention Too Cheaply thefinchandpea.com/2017/01/16/we-… 1 month ago