This week, Science for The People is on the frontiers of medicine, from the fabulous to the foolhardy. They talk to Dr. Kevin Fong, co-director of the Centre for Aviation Space and Extreme Environment Medicine at University College London, about his book “Extreme Medicine: How Exploration Transformed Medicine in the Twentieth Century.” And they’re joined by Dr. Sydnee and Justin McElroy, hosts of the podcast “Sawbones: A Marital Tour of Misguided Medicine.”
what are you looking for?
- Francis Bacon’s argument for books, libraries, and universities thefinchandpea.com/2017/03/23/fra… 5 days ago
- RT @rojasburke: Sample: a well-digger drinks from his hands: From the side, it looks like prayer. From behind, like his chest hitches, li… 3 weeks ago
- RT @FlyingTrilobite: You can also find #sciart artists @Symbiartic,@finchandpea, @MadArtLab, @artscigallery, @SciArtMagazine, @ClotMagazine… 3 weeks ago
- RT @joshwitten: Very excited to get my hands on "Stray", the new poetry collection from @SC_GSSM english faculty Adam Houle https://t.co/02… 3 weeks ago
- Don’t defend science by making people defend their religion or politics thefinchandpea.com/2017/02/16/don… 1 month ago