This week, Science for The People is on the frontiers of medicine, from the fabulous to the foolhardy. They talk to Dr. Kevin Fong, co-director of the Centre for Aviation Space and Extreme Environment Medicine at University College London, about his book “Extreme Medicine: How Exploration Transformed Medicine in the Twentieth Century.” And they’re joined by Dr. Sydnee and Justin McElroy, hosts of the podcast “Sawbones: A Marital Tour of Misguided Medicine.”
what are you looking for?
- RT @joshwitten: Genetics - flanker, hooker, 8, center, prop, halfback...basically everything but lock #SciRFC 1 week ago
- RT @joshwitten: If you are/were a practioner of both science & rugby, tweet your field & position to #SciRFC 1 week ago
- RT @JBYoder: Anyway I once wrote about scientific narratives and why we need to be careful about this sort of thing evolution-institute.org/article/coming…… 1 week ago
- RT @VgerLovesYou: Voyager loves you right up to 19 hrs 10 mins 18 secs of light-travel time from Earth and back *Data via @NSFVoyager2 2 weeks ago
- Apocalypse 1948: thefinchandpea.com/2017/07/08/apo… https://t.co/kS2WmHyMXv 2 weeks ago