This week, Science for The People is exploring genetics, neuroscience, and psychology, to find out what makes every person – and personality – unique. They’ll talk to science writer Jennifer Ouelette about her newest book “Me, Myself and Why: Searching for the Science of Self.” And science writer Ed Yong takes a critical look at the hype surrounding the hormone oxytocin.
what are you looking for?
- RT @joshwitten: Genetics - flanker, hooker, 8, center, prop, halfback...basically everything but lock #SciRFC 1 week ago
- RT @joshwitten: If you are/were a practioner of both science & rugby, tweet your field & position to #SciRFC 1 week ago
- RT @JBYoder: Anyway I once wrote about scientific narratives and why we need to be careful about this sort of thing evolution-institute.org/article/coming…… 1 week ago
- RT @VgerLovesYou: Voyager loves you right up to 19 hrs 10 mins 18 secs of light-travel time from Earth and back *Data via @NSFVoyager2 1 week ago
- Apocalypse 1948: thefinchandpea.com/2017/07/08/apo… https://t.co/kS2WmHyMXv 1 week ago