This week, Science for The People is peering out into the black to learn about deepest space, and our own night sky. They talk to Bad Astronomer Phil Plait, about recent measurements of gravity waves, and what they tell us about the birth of the Universe. They also speak to journalist and essayist Paul Bogard about his book “The End of Night: Searching for Natural Darkness in an Age of Artificial Light.” And Noisy Astronomer Nicole Gugliucci tells them about a project using citizen science to map the surface of the moon.
what are you looking for?
- Explaining Open Access youtube.com/watch?feature=… thefinchandpea.com/2017/07/26/exp… 15 hours ago
- This is an #icthyosaur Mary Anning sold to Adam Sedgwick. Can’t tell you how inspirational… thefinchandpea.com/2017/07/24/thi… https://t.co/5X1QdUJgU8 2 days ago
- Megaloceros #finchstagram thefinchandpea.com/2017/07/24/meg… https://t.co/WMwoikoek5 2 days ago
- Clever girl. #deinonychusantirrhopus #finchstagram thefinchandpea.com/2017/07/24/cle… https://t.co/fcE6QiP1uU 2 days ago
- Mathematical model in string. Computers ruin everything #finchstagram thefinchandpea.com/2017/07/24/mat… https://t.co/XXwUlOUteB 2 days ago