I think my major concern about physicists successfully developing a Theory of Everything (TOE), from which everything in the Universe can be described in a series of equations, is that it would absolutely ruin Pictionary:
what are you looking for?
- RT @DragonCon: PSA: Not all disabilities are readily apparent. Don't be a jerk at elevators. K? K. facebook.com/DragonConOffic… https://t.co/… 5 hours ago
- RT @scicurious: We are looking for awesome #STEMWomen to send us images, photos and video for a feature. Please RT! ow.ly/ksrv303INKt 6 hours ago
- RT @JRMorber: What does a scientist look like? You! This, from @scicurious looks awesome. (And that shirt!) sciencenewsforstudents.org/blog/eureka-la… 7 hours ago
- RT @mcshanahan: So excited to be exploring new directions w/ @pratim. Our new conf paper: STEM as Public Computation & Boundary Play https:… 7 hours ago
- RT @genologos: The latest installment of our @finchandpea series on post-apocalyptic SF is up - Arthur Conan Doyle’ ‘Poison Belt’ https://t… 1 day ago