In 1973, more than half of biologists had a tenure-track job within six years of getting a Ph.D. By 2006 the figure was down to 15 percent.
what are you looking for?
- Apocalypse 1913: Adrift In A Hostile Cosmos thefinchandpea.com/2016/08/28/apo… https://t.co/40oqx13sxP 9 hours ago
- Apocalypse 1913: Adrift In A Hostile Cosmos thefinchandpea.com/2016/08/28/apo… https://t.co/pBdpWU57Wa 9 hours ago
- RT @phylogenomics: And @MostlyMicrobes @hollybik here's @edyong209's #icontainmultitudes visiting @artologica microbial art in my home http… 3 days ago
- Off-the-shelf drugs against Zika thefinchandpea.com/2016/08/25/off… 3 days ago
- When your fortune cookie falk to reckon with the problem of the argument from false… thefinchandpea.com/2016/08/24/whe… https://t.co/0pQOjuXc2X 4 days ago