It’s Pi Day! Today’s date, 3.14.15, rolls around only once every 100 years, making it an even more special Pi Day than usual. In fact, at exactly 9:26:53 AM, the date and time will describe pi to 10 digits (π = 3.141592653). Since it’s Caturday, you may have slept in and missed it. But don’t worry, you can still celebrate by doing geometry problems, eating pie, and reading about why Josh thinks Pi Day should fall in February.
what are you looking for?
public noticesBook Punks - Mike was interviewed by Book Punks about his series of reviews of post-apocalyptic fiction, aka "Apocalypse Then".
Mike - Designer babies are not right around the corner.
Circumcision - Science for The People talks about the medical & ethical history of circumcision with Sarah Rodriguez & Brian Earp.
- RT @artologica: Spend a chilly caturday curled up with the @finchandpea's science kitty tumblr tumblr.com/blog/scienceca… 21 hours ago
- Visiting the science-inspired design of Gaudi w/ @easternblot #sciart thefinchandpea.com/2015/03/24/sci… http://t.co/XiQAJ88ND5 1 day ago
- Help "Mammoth is Mopey" make it to print. Do it for the kids. thefinchandpea.com/2015/03/25/mam… #sciart http://t.co/t6cEv7JByl 1 day ago
- RT for "Cosmocats". Fav for "Catstronauts". Or don't. The #cats don't really care. thefinchandpea.com/2015/03/28/sci… #caturday http://t.co/pCd9CyVOgq 1 day ago
- RT @artologica: 3 new ink paintings, including this moody beauty. etsy.com/shop/artologic… http://t.co/hs2p8Zj2qP 1 day ago