public noticesMike explains why DNA may be one of our greatest inventions at Pacific Standard.
Science for The People talks about Shakespeare & Science with Dan Falk & Stanley Wells. You may also want to check out the #ShakesPeerReview sciencing of Shakespeare on Twitter.
what are you looking for?
- RT @sci4thepeople: PREVIEW: Friday our Halloween episode drops. We talk disease & death with Richard Barnett & @TheGoodDeath http://t.co/iG… 1 hour ago
- #sciart RT @keelyellenmarie: The Art of Science: Popsicles Go Viral wp.me/pXK0q-3yw via @finchandpea 2 hours ago
- RT @artologica: Who wants a MRSA popsicle? Or maybe you prefer the pox? thefinchandpea.com/2014/10/29/the… http://t.co/s4OLajwfqQ 20 hours ago
- .@astronomolly @artologica @joshwitten Our content is @creativecommons BY-NC-SA licensed to make it easy to share. 1 day ago
- RT @artologica: Did you know that the @finchandpea has a Science Caturday tumblr? tumblr.com/blog/scienceca… http://t.co/8A4C5b57Q0 1 day ago
- Torn between "it's good to listen to opposing opinions" and "how can you think such hateful things?" : | 39 minutes ago
- My Tweets