public noticesEva was interviewed by Times Higher Education about using Twitter productively as part of an academic life.
Mike asks asks if the FDA will kill "precision medicine" at Pacific Standard.
The Birth of the Pill - Science for The People talks to Jonathan Eig & Rose Eveleth about the intersection of society, science & sex.
what are you looking for?
- A Sting in the Tale - @sci4thepeople talk to @DaveGoulson & @yegbees about the joy & importance of bees wp.me/pXK0q-3Lq 9 hours ago
- Intergalactic Planetary: Retro convergence of @NASAJPL, @GalacticTravelB & @stevethomasart thefinchandpea.com/2015/01/29/int… http://t.co/7FBGTxc5EF 1 day ago
- RT @artologica: New painting: Blue Cell, ink and water on yupo etsy.com/listing/206994… #sciart http://t.co/HpNL3V1gkO 1 day ago
- Art supplies & inspiration by Bombyx mori. Show at @Artisphere by @ElsabeDixon thefinchandpea.com/2015/01/28/art… #sciart http://t.co/UBrDBZoopo 1 day ago
- RT @joshwitten: LIVE/LIFE is @ElsabeDixon's fully silkworm intergrated #sciart show at @Artisphere thefinchandpea.com/2015/01/28/art… http://t.co/Ik293… 2 days ago
- My Tweets