Complex structures break in interesting and unexpected ways. This is applicable to both sea shells* and civilizations. Some results are prettier than others.
public noticesMichele's collaborative show, Voyage of Discovery, returns at the McLean Project for the Arts from 11 Sept-25 Oct 2014.
Mike explains that ancient DNA shows that deep human history is less like Lost and more like Game of Thrones at Pacific Standard.
Science for The People talks about the Cities of the Future at CONvergence 2014.
what are you looking for?
- RT @joshwitten: .@gkygirlengineer @finchandpea @artologica I am very disappointed that "Big Band Theory" is being used as a hashtag for an … 1 hour ago
- RT @gkygirlengineer: . @finchandpea @artologica @joshwitten obviously need someone playing the liquid filled Erlenmeyer flasks and beakers 3 hours ago
- RT @gkygirlengineer: . @finchandpea @artologica @joshwitten gas chromatography injection port liners make EXCELLENT chimes (I've tried it) 3 hours ago
- RT @artologica: @gkygirlengineer @joshwitten @finchandpea @mcshanahan Swabbing at the Savoy #microBEnet 3 hours ago
- RT @bellesglasgow: “@thefourthcraw: Schrodinger's Scotland” 3 hours ago
- My Tweets