The FDA has announced a voluntary recall of the “sexual health” (ie, erectile dysfunction) dietary supplement ACTRA-Sx 500 due to “adulteration” with the active compound from Viagra, sildenafil citrate. This is yet another recall of a “dietary supplement” that happens to be adulterated with a pharmaceutical that has been proven to treat the condition the supplement claims to address. This might make the supplement “work”, but it poses a real hazard to customers who are not permitted to know what they are taking. Continue reading
what are you looking for?
- RT @joshwitten: Think feathered dinos aren't terrifying? Imagine getting chased by a pack of these cute raptors. Now try to sleep. http://t… 10 hours ago
- Help @joshwitten's kids get a velociraptor wp.me/pXK0q-3rl @kickstarter #sciart #dinosaurs 13 hours ago
- RT @in_the_ruins: New World Apocalypse 1889: The Last American wp.me/pXK0q-3r1 via @finchandpea 1 day ago
- RT @joshwitten: .@DrRubidium's "death cologne" ( youtu.be/SUEjmyisz7c) >> me on blood type genetics thefinchandpea.com/tag/the-walkin… @WalkingDead_AM… 1 day ago
- Letter from Senator @LyndseyGrahamSC on Net Neutrality wp.me/pXK0q-3re 1 day ago
- My Tweets