The name “sea pig” conjures up many images, but probably not that of a deep-sea holothurian echinoderm. There are three species of sea pigs all in the genus Scotoplanes. They inhabit deep sea floors often high densities and are thus sensitive to deep sea trawling. Continue reading
what are you looking for?
- Legally #cats > chimps, which is exactly how the cats planned it. #science #caturday thefinchandpea.com/2015/04/25/sci… http://t.co/5Bn1EE4KpA 59 minutes ago
- In Partial Defense of the Prequels by @joshwitten wp.me/pXK0q-3Tb 1 hour ago
- Legally #cats > #chimps, which is exactly how the cats planned it. #science #caturday thefinchandpea.com/2015/04/25/sci… http://t.co/lq1oo0YmNQ 17 hours ago
- Inspired by #Legos to revisit The Sedgwick Museum wp.me/pXK0q-3Sf #havesciwilltravel http://t.co/y03rvZRPKZ 19 hours ago
- Juan Travieso paints endangered species contrasted with representations of the threats they face thefinchandpea.com/2015/04/22/art… 21 hours ago