The name “sea pig” conjures up many images, but probably not that of a deep-sea holothurian echinoderm. There are three species of sea pigs all in the genus Scotoplanes. They inhabit deep sea floors often high densities and are thus sensitive to deep sea trawling. Continue reading
what are you looking for?
public noticesBook Punks - Mike was interviewed by Book Punks about his series of reviews of post-apocalyptic fiction, aka "Apocalypse Then".
Mike - Designer babies are not right around the corner.
Celebrity & Science - Science for The People talks about the intersection of celebrity & science with Tim Caulfield & Daniel Brockington.
- Visiting the science-inspired design of Gaudi with @easternblot #sciart thefinchandpea.com/2015/03/24/sci… http://t.co/lFRof8qnWE 10 hours ago
- The power of adorable Venn diagramming compels you to fund "Mammoth is Mopey" thefinchandpea.com/2015/03/25/mam… #sciart http://t.co/x0QzoVoasW 11 hours ago
- Quantum #physics of kitteh spin orientation thefinchandpea.com/2015/03/21/sci… #Science #Caturday http://t.co/GDMXURrpkF 13 hours ago
- RT @artologica: Conquering new #sciart territory - just sent a painting to Saudi Arabia : ) 16 hours ago
- Visiting the science-inspired design of Gaudi with @easternblot #sciart thefinchandpea.com/2015/03/24/sci… http://t.co/SdQkC8m5WN 18 hours ago