The name “sea pig” conjures up many images, but probably not that of a deep-sea holothurian echinoderm. There are three species of sea pigs all in the genus Scotoplanes. They inhabit deep sea floors often high densities and are thus sensitive to deep sea trawling. Continue reading
what are you looking for?
- RT @ShipLives: I encourage all in the research community to consider signing this petition re: sexual misconduct in academe: https://t.co/a… 3 hours ago
- RT @PhysicsNews: You can read the @PhysRevLett paper on the #gravitationalwaves research from #LIGO here: journals.aps.org/prl/abstract/1… https://t… 3 hours ago
- RT @MiriamGoldste: I am @RepSpeier's science aide & will be at #AAASmtg tmmw. Anyone interested in talking about #astroSH #anthroSH #bioSH … 4 hours ago
- RT @DrMRFrancis: My story for @TheAtlantic . THIS IS BIG. Gravitational waves have been detected directly for the first time. https://t.co/… 5 hours ago
- RT @artologica: Let the memes begin! #gravitationalwaves #LIGO https://t.co/9vgoZ1cZi5 5 hours ago