The name “sea pig” conjures up many images, but probably not that of a deep-sea holothurian echinoderm. There are three species of sea pigs all in the genus Scotoplanes. They inhabit deep sea floors often high densities and are thus sensitive to deep sea trawling. Continue reading
what are you looking for?
- RT @artologica: Mystery of the bright spots on Ceres solved wp.me/pXK0q-3NT via @finchandpea 7 hours ago
- Our month of Indy SciFi reviews kicks off with MJA Watney's zombie-free apocalypse, "Kybernos" ow.ly/JDRzj 8 hours ago
- Maud Menten, of Michaelis-Menten enzyme kinetics is a #sciencewoman & a #lego minifig wp.me/pXK0q-3NB youtu.be/PvmDyzpwnfM 10 hours ago
- Snow is like art supplies falling from the sky for Sonja Hinrichsen ow.ly/JDLH8 #sciart via @artologica ow.ly/i/8MtzE 11 hours ago
- RT @PavelTomancak: Twitter power. The art piece was made by @artologica commissioned by Freddy Frischknecht. Recognized by @nabroderick. ht… 15 hours ago
- My Tweets