The name “sea pig” conjures up many images, but probably not that of a deep-sea holothurian echinoderm. There are three species of sea pigs all in the genus Scotoplanes. They inhabit deep sea floors often high densities and are thus sensitive to deep sea trawling. Continue reading
what are you looking for?
- Apparently, roof tiles were the internet of the 1st Century thefinchandpea.com/?p=15430 #sciencecaturday http://t.co/zmmha7bny9 1 hour ago
- #Cats have always left fewer footprints in the concrete than dogs thefinchandpea.com/?p=15430 #science #caturday http://t.co/hRNfDkOx5G 6 hours ago
- Real People - Real Stories - Real Science. Support @MySciCareer thefinchandpea.com/?p=15390 7 hours ago
- The Periodic Table of Quilts - organized by @SAQAart & @CPNAS thefinchandpea.com/?p=15412 "Iridium" by Grace Harbin Wever http://t.co/07fOlfRSgZ 8 hours ago
- Apparently, roof tiles were the internet of the 1st Century thefinchandpea.com/?p=15430 #science #caturday http://t.co/M94bZJQwoH 9 hours ago