The name “sea pig” conjures up many images, but probably not that of a deep-sea holothurian echinoderm. There are three species of sea pigs all in the genus Scotoplanes. They inhabit deep sea floors often high densities and are thus sensitive to deep sea trawling. Continue reading
what are you looking for?
- RT @vexedmuddler: Muddles FINALLY remembered to bring my latest @artologica painting acquisition and it is GLORIOUS. https://t.co/HRrlZKldmA 15 hours ago
- RT @artologica: Darwin and Wallace : ) #DarwinDay https://t.co/xWrtox8j9w 17 hours ago
- RT @ShipLives: I encourage all in the research community to consider signing this petition re: sexual misconduct in academe: https://t.co/a… 1 day ago
- RT @PhysicsNews: You can read the @PhysRevLett paper on the #gravitationalwaves research from #LIGO here: journals.aps.org/prl/abstract/1… https://t… 1 day ago
- RT @MiriamGoldste: I am @RepSpeier's science aide & will be at #AAASmtg tmmw. Anyone interested in talking about #astroSH #anthroSH #bioSH … 1 day ago