The name “sea pig” conjures up many images, but probably not that of a deep-sea holothurian echinoderm. There are three species of sea pigs all in the genus Scotoplanes. They inhabit deep sea floors often high densities and are thus sensitive to deep sea trawling. Continue reading
public noticesMichele's collaborative show, Voyage of Discovery, returns at the McLean Project for the Arts from 11 Sept-25 Oct 2014.
Mike explains why vaccines still matter at Pacific Standard.
Science for The People talks about Hypatia & continuing gender issues in science.
what are you looking for?
- RT @easternblot: By way of exercise, I adapted two of my @finchandpea posts as @scishow-style scripts. wattpad.com/user/easternbl… Info: http:/… 4 days ago
- RT @joshwitten: This post is the primary way I remember when @genologos & I founded @finchandpea thefinchandpea.com/2013/08/21/the… 4 days ago
- Voyage of Discovery is back at @MP4A. Show opening tomorrow at 7PM thefinchandpea.com/2014/09/09/the… #sciart http://t.co/sKJ2djjLVf 4 days ago
- Voyage of Discovery is back at @MP4A. Show opening tomorrow at 7PM thefinchandpea.com/2014/09/09/the… #sciart http://t.co/XxNu8Nw4g7 4 days ago
- RT @artologica: It's a new collage packed with pretty microbes : ) etsy.com/listing/202754… 4 days ago
- My Tweets