The name “sea pig” conjures up many images, but probably not that of a deep-sea holothurian echinoderm. There are three species of sea pigs all in the genus Scotoplanes. They inhabit deep sea floors often high densities and are thus sensitive to deep sea trawling. Continue reading
what are you looking for?
- Star Wars prequels are useful and almost unwatchable thefinchandpea.com/2015/04/27/in-… by @joshwitten 4 hours ago
- Legally cats > chimps, which is exactly how the cats planned it. #science #caturday thefinchandpea.com/2015/04/25/sci… http://t.co/2Q3SOCyZGq 5 hours ago
- Inspired by #Legos to revisit The Sedgwick Museum wp.me/pXK0q-3Sf #havesciwilltravel http://t.co/fkthZEvjtM 7 hours ago
- Juan Travieso paints endangered species contrasted w representations of the threats they face thefinchandpea.com/2015/04/22/art… http://t.co/4AoPKS08qj 8 hours ago
- The #StarWars prequels are useful and almost unwatchable thefinchandpea.com/2015/04/27/in-… by @joshwitten 9 hours ago