The name “sea pig” conjures up many images, but probably not that of a deep-sea holothurian echinoderm. There are three species of sea pigs all in the genus Scotoplanes. They inhabit deep sea floors often high densities and are thus sensitive to deep sea trawling. Continue reading
what are you looking for?
- RT @VictoriaNHS: I'm actually quite keen on the accurate plushie of the Quetzalcoatlus! kickstarter.com/projects/palae… HT @finchandpea 2 hours ago
- RT @joshwitten: Think feathered dinos aren't terrifying? Imagine getting chased by a pack of these cute raptors. Now try to sleep. http://t… 1 day ago
- Help @joshwitten's kids get a velociraptor wp.me/pXK0q-3rl @kickstarter #sciart #dinosaurs 1 day ago
- RT @in_the_ruins: New World Apocalypse 1889: The Last American wp.me/pXK0q-3r1 via @finchandpea 2 days ago
- RT @joshwitten: .@DrRubidium's "death cologne" ( youtu.be/SUEjmyisz7c) >> me on blood type genetics thefinchandpea.com/tag/the-walkin… @WalkingDead_AM… 2 days ago
- My Tweets