The name “sea pig” conjures up many images, but probably not that of a deep-sea holothurian echinoderm. There are three species of sea pigs all in the genus Scotoplanes. They inhabit deep sea floors often high densities and are thus sensitive to deep sea trawling. Continue reading
what are you looking for?
- Carpet inspired by the Golgi apparatus? #finchstagram thefinchandpea.com/2015/11/29/car… https://t.co/3IJEQ011cu 1 day ago
- oRUGanelles #finchstagram thefinchandpea.com/2015/11/29/oru… https://t.co/N9PZt5dZDq 1 day ago
- Where’s Tiger? #camouflage #finchstagram thefinchandpea.com/2015/11/28/whe… https://t.co/ga8CL63WQW 2 days ago
- This picture pairs nicely with a mojito #finchstagram #RuleTheFirst thefinchandpea.com/2015/11/28/thi… https://t.co/ddIUZtoyCT 2 days ago
- These would probably look even better if my phone could see in UV like an… thefinchandpea.com/2015/11/28/the… https://t.co/onxA1hXqqY 2 days ago