Anton Zuiker, co-founder of ScienceOnline and communications director for the Duke Department of Medicine, is one of the nicest, kindest people you can meet. Annoyingly, while thanking people for being generous and kind, he manages to be more generous, kind, and thoughtful than the people he is thanking.
public noticesMichele's collaborative show, Voyage of Discovery, returns at the McLean Project for the Arts from 11 Sept-25 Oct 2014.
Mike explains why human gene names are a confusing mess at Pacific Standard.
Science for The People talks about eating bugs, farming fish, and saving the planet.
what are you looking for?
- The Science of @Weezer - @RiversCuomo talks to @MarcMaron about trying to analyze his creativity wp.me/pXK0q-3v8 #linkonomicon 27 minutes ago
- Judges at @foodbankSJ's "Hunger Games" fundraiser agree, breakfast is meal you can eat anytime thefinchandpea.com/2014/10/01/hun… http://t.co/hW0arrhOVw 15 hours ago
- How to help kids, win the Hunger Games, and not kill anyone - using a skillet thefinchandpea.com/2014/10/01/hun… http://t.co/hWBOz2tkrj 21 hours ago
- How help feed kids, win the Hunger Games, and not kill anyone using a skillet thefinchandpea.com/2014/10/01/hun… 21 hours ago
- .@genologos on @sapinker on why academics are bad writers - not enough practice, for starters thefinchandpea.com/2014/09/29/pin… #linkonomicon 22 hours ago
- My model AUC =0.0197. Clearly it's time to try something else 19 hours ago
- My Tweets