Anton Zuiker, co-founder of ScienceOnline and communications director for the Duke Department of Medicine, is one of the nicest, kindest people you can meet. Annoyingly, while thanking people for being generous and kind, he manages to be more generous, kind, and thoughtful than the people he is thanking.
public noticesEva was interviewed by Times Higher Education about using Twitter productively as part of an academic life.
Mike asks asks if the FDA will kill "precision medicine" at Pacific Standard.
The Birth of the Pill - Science for The People talks to Jonathan Eig & Rose Eveleth about the intersection of society, science & sex.
what are you looking for?
- RT @genologos: Literary naturalism’s post-apocalyptic novel: Jack London’s The Scarlet Plague @finchandpea #apocalypsethen http://t.co/9qGM… 10 hours ago
- Anyone who has read Jack London's "To Build a Fire" knows he can do bleak. Now check out "The Scarlet Plague" thefinchandpea.com/2015/01/26/apo… 14 hours ago
- RT @joshwitten: "Answer. That you are here - that life exists & identity; that the powerful play goes on and you may contribute an article.… 14 hours ago
- RT @joshwitten: "Because, you see gentlemen, these boys are now unfunded." #DeadProjects 19 hours ago
- RT @elakdawalla: OSIRIS images show fascinating landscapes on Rosetta's comet planetary.org/blogs/emily-la… http://t.co/T3UOWKG33D 20 hours ago
- I know it's a PITA for a lot of people, but kid's school starting at 10 is jolly civilized for the self-employed 1 minute ago
- My Tweets