Anton Zuiker, co-founder of ScienceOnline and communications director for the Duke Department of Medicine, is one of the nicest, kindest people you can meet. Annoyingly, while thanking people for being generous and kind, he manages to be more generous, kind, and thoughtful than the people he is thanking.
public noticesEva was interviewed by Times Higher Education about using Twitter productively as part of an academic life.
Mike explains why DNA may be one of our greatest inventions at Pacific Standard.
Science for The People talks about Shakespeare & Science with Dan Falk & Stanley Wells. You may also want to check out the #ShakesPeerReview sciencing of Shakespeare on Twitter.
what are you looking for?
- RT @profblue: bit.ly/1048uu9 Aesthetics of Unfriendliness MT @joshwitten: Chicken pox popsicles dont taste like chicken http://t.c… 14 hours ago
- Our science travel guru @easternblot was interviewed by @timeshighered about using @twitter in the academic life timeshighereducation.co.uk/news/how-to-st… 14 hours ago
- RT @artologica: I think some stylish sci guys could rock this scarf, don't you? @noahWG? etsy.com/listing/209102… http://t.co/s7FtpDS4MA 15 hours ago
- RT @joshwitten: Please Note: Wei Li's chicken pox popsicles do not taste like chicken (or varicella). thefinchandpea.com/2014/10/29/the… #sciart http:/… 16 hours ago
- RT @sci4thepeople: PREVIEW: Friday our Halloween episode drops. We talk disease & death with Richard Barnett & @TheGoodDeath http://t.co/iG… 18 hours ago
- How do I adjust the cat's internal clock? She's been waking me up an hour before the alarm all week, ever since the clocks went back. 1 hour ago
- My Tweets