Anton Zuiker, co-founder of ScienceOnline and communications director for the Duke Department of Medicine, is one of the nicest, kindest people you can meet. Annoyingly, while thanking people for being generous and kind, he manages to be more generous, kind, and thoughtful than the people he is thanking.
what are you looking for?
- RT @vexedmuddler: Muddles FINALLY remembered to bring my latest @artologica painting acquisition and it is GLORIOUS. https://t.co/HRrlZKldmA 22 hours ago
- RT @artologica: Darwin and Wallace : ) #DarwinDay https://t.co/xWrtox8j9w 23 hours ago
- RT @ShipLives: I encourage all in the research community to consider signing this petition re: sexual misconduct in academe: https://t.co/a… 2 days ago
- RT @PhysicsNews: You can read the @PhysRevLett paper on the #gravitationalwaves research from #LIGO here: journals.aps.org/prl/abstract/1… https://t… 2 days ago
- RT @MiriamGoldste: I am @RepSpeier's science aide & will be at #AAASmtg tmmw. Anyone interested in talking about #astroSH #anthroSH #bioSH … 2 days ago