Anton Zuiker, co-founder of ScienceOnline and communications director for the Duke Department of Medicine, is one of the nicest, kindest people you can meet. Annoyingly, while thanking people for being generous and kind, he manages to be more generous, kind, and thoughtful than the people he is thanking.
public noticesMichele's collaborative show, Voyage of Discovery, returns at the McLean Project for the Arts from 11 Sept-25 Oct 2014.
Mike explains that ancient DNA shows that deep human history is less like Lost and more like Game of Thrones at Pacific Standard.
Science for The People talks about the Cities of the Future at CONvergence 2014.
what are you looking for?
- It should come as no surprise that @Apenheul's squirrel monkeys are very cute thefinchandpea.com/2014/09/16/ape… by @easternblot http://t.co/T9519A7b9x 1 hour ago
- .@Apenheul where @easternblot walks with monkeys (and lemurs, and capybaras, and...) thefinchandpea.com/2014/09/16/ape… 6 hours ago
- Support #DIYScienceZone at @GeekGirlCon, online silent film, and squirrel research thefinchandpea.com/2014/09/09/sta… youtu.be/FxVG7HjdcnM 7 hours ago
- .@KarinaVoggel @DrMRFrancis Cats & sci in one hilarious post from @artologica almost every week thefinchandpea.com/category/scien… #Science #Caturday 8 hours ago
- Relativikitty thefinchandpea.com/2014/07/26/sci… RT @artologica: . @finchandpea Iz dat an anomaly in teh space-tiem curbachur? http://t.co/zamoT1GUEN 8 hours ago
- My Tweets