Anton Zuiker, co-founder of ScienceOnline and communications director for the Duke Department of Medicine, is one of the nicest, kindest people you can meet. Annoyingly, while thanking people for being generous and kind, he manages to be more generous, kind, and thoughtful than the people he is thanking.
what are you looking for?
- Real People - Real Stories - Real Science. Support "MySciCareer" thefinchandpea.com/?p=15390 http://t.co/S3Tq6oIpgO 1 hour ago
- Radical Elements-elemental #sciart quilts organized by @SAQAart thefinchandpea.com/?p=15412 "Iridium"-Grace Harbin Wever http://t.co/lrxvBBuSip 4 hours ago
- RT @JenLucPiquant: Soft materials meet hard science in Radical Elements, an exhibition of contemporary art quilts, inspired by elements. ht… 5 hours ago
- A Periodic Table of #Quilts at NAS thefinchandpea.com/?p=15412 "A Pepto Bismuth Story" by Barbara Schulman http://t.co/9FRK1Q5jpB 7 hours ago
- RT @fenellasaunders: Check out the Public House for Science @finchandpea - @JLVernonPhD @SigmaXiSociety 7 hours ago
- Correction: it's a cricket according to pictures on the internet. I still think it should live outside... 6 hours ago