Anton Zuiker, co-founder of ScienceOnline and communications director for the Duke Department of Medicine, is one of the nicest, kindest people you can meet. Annoyingly, while thanking people for being generous and kind, he manages to be more generous, kind, and thoughtful than the people he is thanking.
public noticesMichele's collaborative show, Voyage of Discovery, returns at the McLean Project for the Arts from 11 Sept-25 Oct 2014.
Mike explains why DNA may be one of our greatest inventions at Pacific Standard.
Science for The People talks about Shakespeare & Science with Dan Falk & Stanley Wells. You may also want to check out the #ShakesPeerReview sciencing of Shakespeare on Twitter.
what are you looking for?
- RT @kausikdatta22: ResearcherTweeps, seekest thou some levity on a weary Friday pip emma? Get thee to Twitter & search for #ShakesPeerRevie… 2 hours ago
- RT @genologos: Thanks to our DNA we’re a tool-using species. And we’ve turned DNA into one of our best tools: @PacificStand http://t.co/61t… 2 hours ago
- Will the future run out of technology? wp.me/pXK0q-3yb 3 hours ago
- RT @joshwitten: After numerous failed assays, the MacBeth lab began to refer to it as "The Scottish Protocol" #ShakesPeerReview 4 hours ago
- RT @joshwitten: "Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio; a fellow of infinite t-tests." #ShakesPeerReview @sci4thepeople 4 hours ago
- Reworking a painting until it's beyond hope? I NEVER do that. Yeah, I just did that : P 28 minutes ago
- My Tweets