The Science Tribe are a proud people, many of whom display their allegiances on their skin in a dazzling variety of geeky tattoos. Science writers @Scicurious and @Laelaps, for example, both have cool tats designed by @FlyingTrilobite – a caffeine molecule and some dino bones. But there are those who fear the needle, or the commitment, of permanent ink. For them, The Vexed Muddler has created a new series of temporary science tattoos, available in her etsy shop. The Vexed Muddler (aka Peggy Muddles) is a biology lab tech by day, and she knows her microbes. You can chose from a variety of bacteria, a spiky virus and a classic DNA double helix. So be a trendsetter, wear your gut flora on the outside for a change. While you’re at it, you might want to accessorize with one of the Muddler’s lovely ceramic necklaces, in styles ranging from mitochondria to whipworms.
what are you looking for?
- RT @artologica: Cats love repeating experiments thefinchandpea.com/2015/08/29/sci… @finchandpea http://t.co/hskudRc20Q 1 day ago
- RT @artologica: You can get a mug with all your favorite viruses built in! redbubble.com/people/artolog… 1 day ago
- #science #caturday looping GIFs always pass reproducibility tests wp.me/pXK0q-42W http://t.co/pAQzQKjKA0 2 days ago
- Art, history & science come together in these 3 Coffee Table Science books, this week on… thefinchandpea.com/2015/08/28/sci… http://t.co/VOybkvHqEd 3 days ago
- RT @sci4thepeople: THIS WEEK: We flip through science and technology stories told through images in 3 lovely "coffee table" books. http://t… 3 days ago