Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
public noticesEva was interviewed by Times Higher Education about using Twitter productively as part of an academic life.
Mike asks asks if the FDA will kill "precision medicine" at Pacific Standard.
The Birth of the Pill - Science for The People talks to Jonathan Eig & Rose Eveleth about the intersection of society, science & sex.
what are you looking for?
- RT @DonnaSPoet: The Art of Science: Transparency vs. Openness wp.me/pXK0q-3Kq via @finchandpea 9 hours ago
- RT @kcmjohnson: Something to strive for, but difficult to execute RT @PLOS On Beauty in Technical Science Writing wp.me/pXK0q-3KP v… 16 hours ago
- RT @kirkenglehardt: We should encourage beauty in scientific writing, but with a big caveat... ow.ly/I2mKE @finchandpea #scicomm 18 hours ago
- How Jack London ends the world thefinchandpea.com/2015/01/26/apo… by @genologos #apocalypsethen 21 hours ago
- Visit the Nikko Natural Science Museum with @easternblot wp.me/pXK0q-3KZ #havesciwilltravel 23 hours ago
- "Without crisps it's £5.05 and with crisps it's £3.99" >:/ 1 hour ago
- My Tweets