Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
public noticesMike explains why DNA may be one of our greatest inventions at Pacific Standard.
Science for The People talks about Shakespeare & Science with Dan Falk & Stanley Wells. You may also want to check out the #ShakesPeerReview sciencing of Shakespeare on Twitter.
what are you looking for?
- RT @joshwitten: Please Note: Wei Li's chicken pox popsicles do not taste like chicken (or varicella). thefinchandpea.com/2014/10/29/the… #sciart http:/… 49 minutes ago
- RT @sci4thepeople: PREVIEW: Friday our Halloween episode drops. We talk disease & death with Richard Barnett & @TheGoodDeath http://t.co/iG… 2 hours ago
- #sciart RT @keelyellenmarie: The Art of Science: Popsicles Go Viral wp.me/pXK0q-3yw via @finchandpea 2 hours ago
- RT @artologica: Who wants a MRSA popsicle? Or maybe you prefer the pox? thefinchandpea.com/2014/10/29/the… http://t.co/s4OLajwfqQ 21 hours ago
- .@astronomolly @artologica @joshwitten Our content is @creativecommons BY-NC-SA licensed to make it easy to share. 1 day ago
- Torn between "it's good to listen to opposing opinions" and "how can you think such hateful things?" : | 1 hour ago
- My Tweets