Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
public noticesYou can see Michele and her art at NPR's "All Crafts Considered" on Thursday, 20 November in DC.
Eva was interviewed by Times Higher Education about using Twitter productively as part of an academic life.
Mike explains how climate change is already killing us, at Pacific Standard.
Science for The People talks about the mistaken ways we look at neuroscience.
what are you looking for?
- RT @sennoma: Waiting For Godot To Review My Fucking Manuscript #scienceamovietitle 1 hour ago
- RT @MaverickNY: Awesome one! RT @sennoma: Hannibal Lecturer #scienceamovietitle #notactuallyamovietitle 1 hour ago
- RT @McDawg: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secret Peer Reviewers. #scienceamovietitle 1 hour ago
- RT @mrgunn: RNAseq and Destroy #scienceamovietitle 1 hour ago
- RT @houseofmind: Natural Born Scientists #scienceamovietitle 1 hour ago
- One peer review down, three more to go. The others will be better, right? 1 day ago
- My Tweets