Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
public noticesMichele's collaborative show, Voyage of Discovery, returns at the McLean Project for the Arts from 11 Sept-25 Oct 2014.
Mike explains why human gene names are a confusing mess at Pacific Standard.
Science for The People talks about eating bugs, farming fish, and saving the planet.
what are you looking for?
- Judges at @foodbankSJ's "Hunger Games" fundraiser agree, breakfast is meal you can eat anytime thefinchandpea.com/2014/10/01/hun… http://t.co/hW0arrhOVw 7 hours ago
- How to help kids, win the Hunger Games, and not kill anyone - using a skillet thefinchandpea.com/2014/10/01/hun… http://t.co/hWBOz2tkrj 13 hours ago
- How help feed kids, win the Hunger Games, and not kill anyone using a skillet thefinchandpea.com/2014/10/01/hun… 13 hours ago
- .@genologos on @sapinker on why academics are bad writers - not enough practice, for starters thefinchandpea.com/2014/09/29/pin… #linkonomicon 14 hours ago
- After a forced Google update to our #havesciwilltravel map, @easternblot has updated it with 3 new science-y spots thefinchandpea.com/2014/09/30/map… 14 hours ago
- My model AUC =0.0197. Clearly it's time to try something else 11 hours ago
- My Tweets