Today’s song is a soft and hazy vignette from Irish singer-songwriter Lisa Hannigan (seen here with her harmonium). Venn Diagram places us in the apartment of a women letting her lover sleep as she awakes and quietly starts the day. The lyrics are careful and evocative, making the song feel like the start of a literary short story. Continue reading
public noticesMichele's scarves were picked as one of NBC News's "Science Geek Gifts of the Year".
Eva was interviewed by Times Higher Education about using Twitter productively as part of an academic life.
Mike discusses how scientists contribute to problems in science reporting at Pacific Standard.
Science for The People finds out who the Amazons really were from Adrienne Mayor.
what are you looking for?
- RT @genologos: Next @finchandpea #apocalypsethen - H.G. Wells’ 1908 vision of the coming World War, The War in the Air http://t.co/v7y38xAN… 12 hours ago
- Apocalypse 1908: The World War Holocaust wp.me/pXK0q-3H4 18 hours ago
- RT @pnis_co: Can't believe I missed #SciHard!! Stupid all-day road travel! 1 day ago
- RT @IHStreet: This #ScienceCaturday image & story from @finchandpea today made me laugh (& think). thefinchandpea.com/2014/12/20/sci… 1 day ago
- RT @joshwitten: "Alas, your Dr. Takagi did not see it that way... so he won't be joining our consortium for the rest of his career." #SciHa… 2 days ago
- My Tweets