Doing it right. UC Davis microbiome researcher Jonathon Eisen not only turned down an endowed lectureship because the series was too male dominated, but also engaged the lecture series leadership and suggested replacements (hat tip to Evelyn Padilla).
what are you looking for?
public noticesBook Punks - Mike was interviewed by Book Punks about his series of reviews of post-apocalyptic fiction, aka "Apocalypse Then".
Mike - Designer babies are not right around the corner.
Celebrity & Science - Science for The People talks about the intersection of celebrity & science with Tim Caulfield & Daniel Brockington.
- Visiting the science-inspired design of Gaudi with @easternblot #sciart thefinchandpea.com/2015/03/24/sci… http://t.co/lFRof8qnWE 1 hour ago
- The power of adorable Venn diagramming compels you to fund "Mammoth is Mopey" thefinchandpea.com/2015/03/25/mam… #sciart http://t.co/x0QzoVoasW 2 hours ago
- Quantum #physics of kitteh spin orientation thefinchandpea.com/2015/03/21/sci… #Science #Caturday http://t.co/GDMXURrpkF 4 hours ago
- RT @artologica: Conquering new #sciart territory - just sent a painting to Saudi Arabia : ) 8 hours ago
- Visiting the science-inspired design of Gaudi with @easternblot #sciart thefinchandpea.com/2015/03/24/sci… http://t.co/SdQkC8m5WN 9 hours ago