Doing it right. UC Davis microbiome researcher Jonathon Eisen not only turned down an endowed lectureship because the series was too male dominated, but also engaged the lecture series leadership and suggested replacements (hat tip to Evelyn Padilla).
what are you looking for?
- RT @artologica: It's Caturday at CERN and the kittehs are filled with energy! thefinchandpea.com/2015/05/23/sci… http://t.co/CrgdKgyuxE 1 day ago
- Come as You Are - @sci4thepeople looks at sexuality research & education with @emilynagoski & @alicedreger wp.me/pXK0q-3VJ 3 days ago
- My picks for weird post-apocalyptic SF wp.me/pXK0q-3VF 4 days ago
- RT @SCyFlynn: About Mike wp.me/PXK0q-2 via @finchandpea Interesting site with science, scifi and more 5 days ago
- Art meant as critique of science's view of life also makes strong arguement for #openscience thefinchandpea.com/2015/05/20/art… http://t.co/pNeKgBUJ2c 5 days ago
- Twitter phone app is weird now. It skips pretty big chunks of time for some reason. It's okay because I can't keep up anyway! 50 minutes ago