Doing it right. UC Davis microbiome researcher Jonathon Eisen not only turned down an endowed lectureship because the series was too male dominated, but also engaged the lecture series leadership and suggested replacements (hat tip to Evelyn Padilla).
what are you looking for?
- We now have Space Espresso. Can Space Cats be far behind? thefinchandpea.com/2015/04/18/sci… http://t.co/GUPsX5cI9S 2 hours ago
- Inspired by #Legos to revisit The Sedgwick Museum wp.me/pXK0q-3Sf #havesciwilltravel http://t.co/zRUlQcwjEs 6 hours ago
- Mammoth ain't Mopey wp.me/pXK0q-3SZ Congratulations to @anatotitan & @thejennieorr http://t.co/5fxYnWmKNx 7 hours ago
- The endangered species art of Juan Travieso thefinchandpea.com/2015/04/22/art… http://t.co/ufs7QTRS0b 8 hours ago
- The "podcasting patent" being used to threaten podcasters has been gutted by the US Patent Office thefinchandpea.com/2015/04/23/tro… 9 hours ago