Doing it right. UC Davis microbiome researcher Jonathon Eisen not only turned down an endowed lectureship because the series was too male dominated, but also engaged the lecture series leadership and suggested replacements (hat tip to Evelyn Padilla).
public noticesMichele's scarves were picked as one of NBC News's "Science Geek Gifts of the Year".
Eva was interviewed by Times Higher Education about using Twitter productively as part of an academic life.
Mike discusses how scientists contribute to problems in science reporting at Pacific Standard.
Science for The People finds out who the Amazons really were from Adrienne Mayor.
what are you looking for?
- RT @genologos: Next @finchandpea #apocalypsethen - H.G. Wells’ 1908 vision of the coming World War, The War in the Air http://t.co/v7y38xAN… 1 hour ago
- Apocalypse 1908: The World War Holocaust wp.me/pXK0q-3H4 7 hours ago
- RT @pnis_co: Can't believe I missed #SciHard!! Stupid all-day road travel! 23 hours ago
- RT @IHStreet: This #ScienceCaturday image & story from @finchandpea today made me laugh (& think). thefinchandpea.com/2014/12/20/sci… 1 day ago
- RT @joshwitten: "Alas, your Dr. Takagi did not see it that way... so he won't be joining our consortium for the rest of his career." #SciHa… 2 days ago
- My Tweets