Doing it right. UC Davis microbiome researcher Jonathon Eisen not only turned down an endowed lectureship because the series was too male dominated, but also engaged the lecture series leadership and suggested replacements (hat tip to Evelyn Padilla).
public noticesYou can see Michele and her art at the BAZAART marketplace on Saturday, 29 November at the American Visionary Art Museum in Baltimore, MD.
Eva was interviewed by Times Higher Education about using Twitter productively as part of an academic life.
Mike discusses #shirtstorm & sexism in science, at Pacific Standard.
Science for The People talks about psychopathy with Dr. Kent Kiehl.
what are you looking for?
- RT @artologica: It's a super-snowy Caturday in Buffalo and @finchandpea is ON IT thefinchandpea.com/2014/11/22/sci… 22 hours ago
- RT @4womeninscience: From High School to receiving the scientific @NobelPrize, #women lose ground! @NobelWomen @Womens_Forum @Science_Grrl … 1 day ago
- RT @BabyAnimalPics: he needs those parts for his space ship he’s going to otter space http://t.co/TpZrBs9z55 1 day ago
- RT @ScientificScott: #JustReality RT @PlanetaryKeri: #justJPLthings http://t.co/5qNIM9FC6t 1 day ago
- RT @sennoma: Waiting For Godot To Review My Fucking Manuscript #scienceamovietitle 1 day ago
- Have blocked and reported that annoying spam account that retweets all mentions of London to sell their crap. Taking out sleeplessness... 5 hours ago
- My Tweets