Doing it right. UC Davis microbiome researcher Jonathon Eisen not only turned down an endowed lectureship because the series was too male dominated, but also engaged the lecture series leadership and suggested replacements (hat tip to Evelyn Padilla).
public noticesEva was interviewed by Times Higher Education about using Twitter productively as part of an academic life.
Mike talks about gene by environment interactions and obesity at Pacific Standard.
The Birth of the Pill - Science for The People talks to Jonathan Eig & Rose Eveleth about the intersection of society, science & sex.
what are you looking for?
- RT @IHStreet: Yep. #ScienceCaturday from @artologica @finchandpea thefinchandpea.com/2015/01/24/sci… 18 hours ago
- RT @artologica: One of the silliest science caturdays evar, imho thefinchandpea.com/2015/01/24/sci… 1 day ago
- RT @artologica: I cultured some new kitty microbes! etsy.com/shop/artologic… @kittymicrobiome http://t.co/PqzcL6rtTA 2 days ago
- The Birth of the Pill - @sci4thepeople explores intersection of science, society & sex w/ @jonathaneig & @roseveleth wp.me/pXK0q-3KL 2 days ago
- On Beauty in Technical Science Writing wp.me/pXK0q-3KP 2 days ago
- My Tweets