Doing it right. UC Davis microbiome researcher Jonathon Eisen not only turned down an endowed lectureship because the series was too male dominated, but also engaged the lecture series leadership and suggested replacements (hat tip to Evelyn Padilla).
what are you looking for?
- "ArRay" by Balint Bolygo (@balintbolygo) - #sciart post from 19 Dec 2012 ow.ly/JQMjy ow.ly/i/8QNUz 16 minutes ago
- We are bringing 180+ #sciart posts since May 2012 to the #sciart tweetstorm wp.me/pXK0q-3O3 30 minutes ago
- "The Gramineous Bicycle" by Max Ernst - #sciart post from 12 December 2012 ow.ly/JQLyN 47 minutes ago
- "Haze" by Tara Donovan - #sciart post from 28 Nov 2012 ow.ly/JQLrC ow.ly/i/8QNCe 1 hour ago
- "Chemical Balance" by Jean Shin - #sciart post from 14 Nov 2012 ow.ly/JQLkN ow.ly/i/8QNz4 1 hour ago
- Who's going to the fly meeting this week? I'm looking forward to my first one. 1 hour ago
- My Tweets