Doing it right. UC Davis microbiome researcher Jonathon Eisen not only turned down an endowed lectureship because the series was too male dominated, but also engaged the lecture series leadership and suggested replacements (hat tip to Evelyn Padilla).
what are you looking for?
- RT @artologica: We sent a cat to Mars to check out this water thing: thefinchandpea.com/2015/10/03/sci… @finchandpea #caturday http://t.co/ACFSE4ZR2S 15 hours ago
- Whale cat is beached*. thefinchandpea.com/2015/09/26/sci… No whales or #cats were harmed in the making of this tweet http://t.co/t5FBqN1cl4 17 hours ago
- #Whale cat is beached*. thefinchandpea.com/2015/09/26/sci… No whales or #cats were harmed in the making of this tweet http://t.co/uW7TUP6zW1 1 day ago
- RT @artologica: Grab one of the new neuron scarves before the SfN people snap them all up : ) etsy.com/shop/artologic… http://t.co/ZK9rBMp8by 1 day ago
- @JoyReidenberg it can be, but her full name is Princess Minke twitter.com/JoyReidenberg/… 3 days ago