The FDA has announced a voluntary recall of the “sexual health” (ie, erectile dysfunction) dietary supplement ACTRA-Sx 500 due to “adulteration” with the active compound from Viagra, sildenafil citrate. This is yet another recall of a “dietary supplement” that happens to be adulterated with a pharmaceutical that has been proven to treat the condition the supplement claims to address. This might make the supplement “work”, but it poses a real hazard to customers who are not permitted to know what they are taking. Continue reading
what are you looking for?
- Carpet inspired by the Golgi apparatus? #finchstagram thefinchandpea.com/2015/11/29/car… https://t.co/3IJEQ011cu 1 day ago
- oRUGanelles #finchstagram thefinchandpea.com/2015/11/29/oru… https://t.co/N9PZt5dZDq 1 day ago
- Where’s Tiger? #camouflage #finchstagram thefinchandpea.com/2015/11/28/whe… https://t.co/ga8CL63WQW 2 days ago
- This picture pairs nicely with a mojito #finchstagram #RuleTheFirst thefinchandpea.com/2015/11/28/thi… https://t.co/ddIUZtoyCT 2 days ago
- These would probably look even better if my phone could see in UV like an… thefinchandpea.com/2015/11/28/the… https://t.co/onxA1hXqqY 2 days ago