The name “sea pig” conjures up many images, but probably not that of a deep-sea holothurian echinoderm. There are three species of sea pigs all in the genus Scotoplanes. They inhabit deep sea floors often high densities and are thus sensitive to deep sea trawling. Continue reading
what are you looking for?
- Inspired by #Legos to revisit The Sedgwick Museum wp.me/pXK0q-3Sf #havesciwilltravel http://t.co/y03rvZRPKZ 1 hour ago
- Juan Travieso paints endangered species contrasted with representations of the threats they face thefinchandpea.com/2015/04/22/art… 3 hours ago
- Legally #cats > #chimps, which is exactly how the cats planned it. #science #caturday thefinchandpea.com/2015/04/25/sci… http://t.co/dQAXxPqEHd 7 hours ago
- RT @MSF_uk: We are sending 8 teams to assist those affected by the #Nepal #Earthquake, including skilled emergency surgical teams http://t.… 7 hours ago
- Legally cats > chimps, which is exactly how the cats planned it. thefinchandpea.com/2015/04/25/sci… http://t.co/a6WWoNZ1Lo 21 hours ago