The name “sea pig” conjures up many images, but probably not that of a deep-sea holothurian echinoderm. There are three species of sea pigs all in the genus Scotoplanes. They inhabit deep sea floors often high densities and are thus sensitive to deep sea trawling. Continue reading
public noticesMichele's collaborative show, Voyage of Discovery, returns at the McLean Project for the Arts from 11 Sept-25 Oct 2014.
Mike argues that we need more than science to defeat Ebola, at Pacific Standard.
Science for The People talks about the Cities of the Future at CONvergence 2014.
what are you looking for?
- Apocalypse 1896: Gabriel Tarde and the Fortunate Catastrophe wp.me/pXK0q-3tP 6 hours ago
- Very happy to once again pair the art of @dcorsetto with one of our posts, by @BenWitten on cooking w/ science wp.me/pXK0q-3sY 2 days ago
- "...baking is a science" wp.me/pXK0q-3sY by @benwitten featuring artwork of @dcorsetto 2 days ago
- RT @joshwitten: .@gkygirlengineer @finchandpea @artologica I am very disappointed that "Big Band Theory" is being used as a hashtag for an … 2 days ago
- RT @gkygirlengineer: . @finchandpea @artologica @joshwitten obviously need someone playing the liquid filled Erlenmeyer flasks and beakers 2 days ago
- My Tweets