The name “sea pig” conjures up many images, but probably not that of a deep-sea holothurian echinoderm. There are three species of sea pigs all in the genus Scotoplanes. They inhabit deep sea floors often high densities and are thus sensitive to deep sea trawling. Continue reading
what are you looking for?
- "Race for the Prize" - poignancy of @theflaminglips song in the face of #Ebola worker losses thefinchandpea.com/2014/09/02/rac… by @easternblot 4 hours ago
- RT @joshwitten: Including cats thefinchandpea.com/2014/08/30/sci… MT @laurahelmuth: we give microbes to surfaces & share them w pets! http://t.co/uUeMh… 4 hours ago
- We are very close to getting @joshwitten's kids a velociraptor. Not backing this? Why do you hate kids? thefinchandpea.com/2014/08/27/my-… 5 hours ago
- The world is always ending. Two centuries of apocalyptic sci-fi thefinchandpea.com/2010/06/20/wha… 5 hours ago
- RT @beatricebiology: .@IFLScience practices terrible image attribution. My images were always credited bc I asked to be shared. http://t.co… 5 hours ago
- My Tweets