The name “sea pig” conjures up many images, but probably not that of a deep-sea holothurian echinoderm. There are three species of sea pigs all in the genus Scotoplanes. They inhabit deep sea floors often high densities and are thus sensitive to deep sea trawling. Continue reading
what are you looking for?
- RT @artologica: Today's Science Caturday is all about teh nomz thefinchandpea.com/2016/02/06/sci… @finchandpea https://t.co/5N8HBiNX9K 1 day ago
- RT @artologica: Somebody at #DASER last night mentioned an artists-in-labs program @UMich - I can find no trace online. Anybody know anythi… 2 days ago
- RT @easternblot: Going to put some of my class writing on @finchandpea this coming week :) 2 days ago
- The @BritishLibrary page on @Flickr is a rabbit hole of copyright free delights thefinchandpea.com/2016/02/05/not… https://t.co/pLf5qOzYiY 3 days ago
- RT @UTFAL: Art of Science: Frozen Fractals All Around wp.me/pXK0q-4di via @finchandpea 3 days ago