The name “sea pig” conjures up many images, but probably not that of a deep-sea holothurian echinoderm. There are three species of sea pigs all in the genus Scotoplanes. They inhabit deep sea floors often high densities and are thus sensitive to deep sea trawling. Continue reading
what are you looking for?
- RT @artologica: Everybody say Happy Birthday to @sciencegoddess! http://t.co/uTaeZKZRrY 17 hours ago
- RT @artologica: @tarahaelle @joshwitten @FlyingTrilobite twitter.com/UWMadScience/s… 17 hours ago
- RT @artologica: @AndoAW @Cotesia1 Every Saturday is Science Caturday at @finchandpea! See the archives pinterest.com/finchandpea/sc… 22 hours ago
- RT @artologica: We sent a cat to Mars to check out this water thing: thefinchandpea.com/2015/10/03/sci… @finchandpea #caturday http://t.co/ACFSE4ZR2S 3 days ago
- Whale cat is beached*. thefinchandpea.com/2015/09/26/sci… No whales or #cats were harmed in the making of this tweet http://t.co/t5FBqN1cl4 3 days ago