The name “sea pig” conjures up many images, but probably not that of a deep-sea holothurian echinoderm. There are three species of sea pigs all in the genus Scotoplanes. They inhabit deep sea floors often high densities and are thus sensitive to deep sea trawling. Continue reading
what are you looking for?
- "5000 Parts" by John Douglas Powers - #sciart ow.ly/JTU3c http://t.co/llFywZux5r 15 minutes ago
- Midden DNA wp.me/pXK0q-3Od 17 minutes ago
- Sometimes #sciart happens by accident, like these mitotic oil spots captured by @artologica ow.ly/JTTSH http://t.co/7VZ3itwDfZ 30 minutes ago
- "Water, Selected" from the "Library of Water" by Roni Horn - #sciart ow.ly/JTTHp http://t.co/V6E7sNV6n2 46 minutes ago
- RT @Symbiartic: Saying there have been over 12,000 #sciart tweets during the Tweet Storm is conservative: orange line is #SciArt . http://t… 52 minutes ago
- My Tweets