The name “sea pig” conjures up many images, but probably not that of a deep-sea holothurian echinoderm. There are three species of sea pigs all in the genus Scotoplanes. They inhabit deep sea floors often high densities and are thus sensitive to deep sea trawling. Continue reading
what are you looking for?
- The Spiral of Life: How to Build a Human by @eleanor_lutz thefinchandpea.com/2015/11/25/the… https://t.co/oDnaR9SfXV 9 hours ago
- Attendance is Mandatory - I have taught the bio version of @ZachWeiner's microeconomics class thefinchandpea.com/2015/11/24/att… 20 hours ago
- RT @sarahcmmcgann: Hey @artologica, you made the @thermofisher gift guide! bit.ly/1QFWcjs https://t.co/B9f3UeOQ4J 1 day ago
- RT @artologica: Festive neurons in red for the holidays etsy.com/listing/249383… #sciart #sfn15 https://t.co/nEunvIo2L9 2 days ago
- Impossible thefinchandpea.com/2015/11/23/imp… https://t.co/27eXkjsT8q 2 days ago