The name “sea pig” conjures up many images, but probably not that of a deep-sea holothurian echinoderm. There are three species of sea pigs all in the genus Scotoplanes. They inhabit deep sea floors often high densities and are thus sensitive to deep sea trawling. Continue reading
what are you looking for?
- Sex, Drugs & Rock'n'Roll - @sci4thepeople talks pleasure w @zoecormier & geeky gifts w… thefinchandpea.com/2015/07/31/sci… http://t.co/NKdHLHaVlu 1 hour ago
- RT @CarlyRDonovan: Excellent (and necessary, despite it's obviousness) piece on tech gender gap from @SorayaChemaly in @newscientist http:… 1 hour ago
- Real People - Real Stories - Real Science. Support "MySciCareer" thefinchandpea.com/?p=15390 http://t.co/mI0U7W2Sps 15 hours ago
- "Iridium" by Grace Harbin Wever is part of the Radical Elements Periodic Table of Quilts thefinchandpea.com/?p=15412 http://t.co/kJjsz8TZ1i 16 hours ago
- Real People - Real Stories - Real Science. Support "MySciCareer" thefinchandpea.com/?p=15390 http://t.co/qYAIKhYAr1 23 hours ago