The name “sea pig” conjures up many images, but probably not that of a deep-sea holothurian echinoderm. There are three species of sea pigs all in the genus Scotoplanes. They inhabit deep sea floors often high densities and are thus sensitive to deep sea trawling. Continue reading
what are you looking for?
- Apocalypse 1893: The Scientific End of the World wp.me/pXK0q-3ru 1 day ago
- Your microbial fingerprint has scientific & #caturday approval thefinchandpea.com/2014/08/30/sci… by @artologica 1 day ago
- RT @artologica: It's a BYOB Science Caturday starring @gilbertjacka and his merry band of microbes thefinchandpea.com/2014/08/30/sci… 2 days ago
- RT @stevesilberman: Journal retracts paper that questioned CDC autism study. goo.gl/mPWygR 3 days ago
- RT @VictoriaNHS: I'm actually quite keen on the accurate plushie of the Quetzalcoatlus! kickstarter.com/projects/palae… HT @finchandpea 3 days ago
- My Tweets