The name “sea pig” conjures up many images, but probably not that of a deep-sea holothurian echinoderm. There are three species of sea pigs all in the genus Scotoplanes. They inhabit deep sea floors often high densities and are thus sensitive to deep sea trawling. Continue reading
what are you looking for?
- RT @dmaccannell: I am sure I still have my dogeared copy of the 3rd edition somewhere, and I definitely remember the Abbey Road pic. https… 15 hours ago
- The Cancer Reproducibility Project is Incredibly Naive, Probably Useless, and Potentially Damaging thefinchandpea.com/2015/07/01/the… 17 hours ago
- In which science textbook authors really commit to a joke thefinchandpea.com/2015/06/30/bea… http://t.co/mhxPoxdQiM 1 day ago
- Banks' 2nd Theorem: If you want to sell on the internet, you have to be on the internet. thefinchandpea.com/2015/06/29/int… #sciart 1 day ago
- In which science textbook authors really commit to a joke thefinchandpea.com/2015/06/30/bea… http://t.co/N8GPdAOE2C 1 day ago