The name “sea pig” conjures up many images, but probably not that of a deep-sea holothurian echinoderm. There are three species of sea pigs all in the genus Scotoplanes. They inhabit deep sea floors often high densities and are thus sensitive to deep sea trawling. Continue reading
what are you looking for?
- RT @mcshanahan: Instead of the next girls in sci awareness campaign, how about we help families & teachers say "You can do science" That wo… 4 hours ago
- RT @artologica: Everybody say Happy Birthday to @sciencegoddess! http://t.co/uTaeZKZRrY 23 hours ago
- RT @artologica: @tarahaelle @joshwitten @FlyingTrilobite twitter.com/UWMadScience/s… 23 hours ago
- RT @artologica: @AndoAW @Cotesia1 Every Saturday is Science Caturday at @finchandpea! See the archives pinterest.com/finchandpea/sc… 1 day ago
- RT @artologica: We sent a cat to Mars to check out this water thing: thefinchandpea.com/2015/10/03/sci… @finchandpea #caturday http://t.co/ACFSE4ZR2S 3 days ago
- grumble...grumble. 4 hours ago