The name “sea pig” conjures up many images, but probably not that of a deep-sea holothurian echinoderm. There are three species of sea pigs all in the genus Scotoplanes. They inhabit deep sea floors often high densities and are thus sensitive to deep sea trawling. Continue reading
what are you looking for?
- My picks for weird post-apocalyptic SF wp.me/pXK0q-3VF 22 hours ago
- RT @SCyFlynn: About Mike wp.me/PXK0q-2 via @finchandpea Interesting site with science, scifi and more 1 day ago
- Art meant as critique of science's view of life also makes strong arguement for #openscience thefinchandpea.com/2015/05/20/art… http://t.co/pNeKgBUJ2c 1 day ago
- Musicians, scientists & musicians who are scientists - can you name a #musisci? wp.me/pXK0q-3UC http://t.co/dIlqB5SeGi 2 days ago
- Musicians, scientists & musicians who are scientists - can you name a #musisci? wp.me/pXK0q-3UC http://t.co/wjnnc192nr 3 days ago