Our friend Maryn McKenna took to the TED stage to warn us about the coming end of the antibiotic era and the need for action. If you know me, you know that I do not recommend TED Talks lightly, if ever. This one you must watch.
what are you looking for?
- RT @ShipLives: I encourage all in the research community to consider signing this petition re: sexual misconduct in academe: https://t.co/a… 1 day ago
- RT @PhysicsNews: You can read the @PhysRevLett paper on the #gravitationalwaves research from #LIGO here: journals.aps.org/prl/abstract/1… https://t… 1 day ago
- RT @MiriamGoldste: I am @RepSpeier's science aide & will be at #AAASmtg tmmw. Anyone interested in talking about #astroSH #anthroSH #bioSH … 1 day ago
- RT @DrMRFrancis: My story for @TheAtlantic . THIS IS BIG. Gravitational waves have been detected directly for the first time. https://t.co/… 1 day ago
- RT @artologica: Let the memes begin! #gravitationalwaves #LIGO https://t.co/9vgoZ1cZi5 1 day ago