…the artworks have a pristine beauty, but warn of a polluted future.
-Mark Jenkins writing about Voyage of Discovery in the Washington Post
public noticesMichele's collaborative show, Voyage of Discovery, returns at the McLean Project for the Arts from 11 Sept-25 Oct 2014.
Mike explains why DNA may be one of our greatest inventions at Pacific Standard.
Science for The People talks about Shakespeare & Science with Dan Falk & Stanley Wells. You may also want to check out the #ShakesPeerReview sciencing of Shakespeare on Twitter.
what are you looking for?
- RT @artologica: Turn around, bright eyes: It's a partial eclipse of the cat thefinchandpea.com/2014/10/25/sci… 16 minutes ago
- RT @PacificStand: DNA is not only life’s hackable source code; it’s a nanomaterial with very useful chemical properties: http://t.co/MnQm01… 21 hours ago
- RT @kausikdatta22: ResearcherTweeps, seekest thou some levity on a weary Friday pip emma? Get thee to Twitter & search for #ShakesPeerRevie… 1 day ago
- RT @genologos: Thanks to our DNA we’re a tool-using species. And we’ve turned DNA into one of our best tools: @PacificStand http://t.co/61t… 1 day ago
- Will the future run out of technology? wp.me/pXK0q-3yb 1 day ago
- My Tweets