…the artworks have a pristine beauty, but warn of a polluted future.
-Mark Jenkins writing about Voyage of Discovery in the Washington Post
public noticesMichele's collaborative show, Voyage of Discovery, returns at the McLean Project for the Arts from 11 Sept-25 Oct 2014.
Mike asks whether science fiction inspires science at Pacific Standard.
Science for The People critiques A Troublesome Inheritance with David Dobbs & Jennifer Raff. Also, cookies with Scicurious.
what are you looking for?
- RT @Symbiartic: Added another dozen people to our Twitter #SciArt List! Over 370 artists engaged in science! twitter.com/Symbiartic/lis… #scico… 2 hours ago
- RT @sciencegeist: @notnoiseworks - think you might enjoy @finchandpea thefinchandpea.com (intersection of art and sci) along with @Flyi… 12 hours ago
- Beauty, with a side of warning. "Voyage of Dicovery" at @MP4A reviewd in @washingtonpost thefinchandpea.com/2014/10/21/pri… #sciart 23 hours ago
- RT @joshwitten: ...or else it gets the block again. #SCIotL RT @OpposingThumb: @finchandpea it puts the tweet on its feed. it does this whe… 1 day ago
- The Pristine Beauty of Voyage of Discovery - so says Mark Jenkins of @washingtonpost - so say we all wp.me/pXK0q-3xP 1 day ago
- My Tweets