…the artworks have a pristine beauty, but warn of a polluted future.
-Mark Jenkins writing about Voyage of Discovery in the Washington Post
public noticesYou can see Michele and her art at the BAZAART marketplace on Saturday, 29 November at the American Visionary Art Museum in Baltimore, MD.
Eva was interviewed by Times Higher Education about using Twitter productively as part of an academic life.
Mike discusses #shirtstorm & sexism in science, at Pacific Standard.
Science for The People talks about psychopathy with Dr. Kent Kiehl.
what are you looking for?
- Cosmology is Hard - @sci4thepeople talks about the inner workings of the universe with @StartsWithABang & @R_Trotta wp.me/pXK0q-3De 5 hours ago
- Food, Remembered: Grandma's #Thanksgiving "Salad" thefinchandpea.com/2014/11/27/foo… #jello by @BenWitten 1 day ago
- RT @ClaireMoynihan: The Art of Science: Claire Moynihan's Beautiful Bugs wp.me/pXK0q-3xW via @finchandpea 1 day ago
- Nature Makes Pretty Things, Not Art thefinchandpea.com/2014/11/26/nat… 1 day ago
- RT @NMNH: A visitor’s whirlwind tour through the museum: thefinchandpea.com/2014/11/25/smi… via @easternblot @finchandpea http://t.co/HfE3TXG94N 1 day ago
- My Tweets