The area around Buffalo, NY was buried under an astonishing seven feet of snow this week, due to a phenomenon called “lake effect”, which is explained here. Meteorologists may find this fascinating, and kids may be happy to miss school, but at least one group of upstate New Yorkers is seriously disgruntled: the cats. Well, except for this guy. There’s always one.
public noticesYou can see Michele and her art at the BAZAART marketplace on Saturday, 29 November at the American Visionary Art Museum in Baltimore, MD.
Eva was interviewed by Times Higher Education about using Twitter productively as part of an academic life.
Mike discusses #shirtstorm & sexism in science, at Pacific Standard.
Science for The People talks about psychopathy with Dr. Kent Kiehl.
what are you looking for?
- RT @artologica: It's a super-snowy Caturday in Buffalo and @finchandpea is ON IT thefinchandpea.com/2014/11/22/sci… 12 hours ago
- RT @4womeninscience: From High School to receiving the scientific @NobelPrize, #women lose ground! @NobelWomen @Womens_Forum @Science_Grrl … 1 day ago
- RT @BabyAnimalPics: he needs those parts for his space ship he’s going to otter space http://t.co/TpZrBs9z55 1 day ago
- RT @ScientificScott: #JustReality RT @PlanetaryKeri: #justJPLthings http://t.co/5qNIM9FC6t 1 day ago
- RT @sennoma: Waiting For Godot To Review My Fucking Manuscript #scienceamovietitle 1 day ago
- IAD -> LHR ✈️😴💤 5 hours ago
- My Tweets