*Also missing, doing anything nearly as clever as the mouse being like grizzly bear thing to play with the stereotype of insects and bats being creepy and evil.
public noticesMichele's collaborative show, Voyage of Discovery, returns at the McLean Project for the Arts from 11 Sept-25 Oct 2014.
Mike asks whether science fiction inspires science at Pacific Standard.
Science for The People critiques A Troublesome Inheritance with David Dobbs & Jennifer Raff. Also, cookies with Scicurious.
what are you looking for?
- Science Denial Then and Now wp.me/pXK0q-3xC 14 hours ago
- RT @IHStreet: Cat daycare. Via @finchandpea thefinchandpea.com/2014/10/18/sci… 1 day ago
- RT @joshwitten: The #ScienceoftheLambs @storify exists. It is disorganized, but it exists. storify.com/joshwitten/sci… #sciotl 2 days ago
- Epic-er: Knights riding squirrels wp.me/pXK0q-3xb 2 days ago
- Home Sweet ‘Shroom wp.me/pXK0q-3xe 2 days ago
- My Tweets