Standing in my kitchen, I first heard this track on the CBC Radio program Key of A. Beautiful, haunting? Check. And inspired by Carl Sagan. What? The name caught me ear and I turned to the radio and, yes out loud, asked again “What?”. That brief mention was enough to make me very curious, and I tracked down Colleen Brown, the Edmonton singer-songwriter responsible for this gem to ask her about it. Continue reading
what are you looking for?
- "High Price" rerun from @sci4thepeople. A 2nd chance to talk about #science & #policy of… thefinchandpea.com/2015/07/03/sci… http://t.co/4OjuvmPtX0 16 hours ago
- RT @genologos: Why I think reproducibility projects are the wrong way to do science, @finchandpea thefinchandpea.com/2015/07/01/the… 1 day ago
- RT @OtherSociology: Over coming days I'll tweet best practice tips for improving gender equity in #science. Follow via #SAGEPilot CC @Scien… 1 day ago
- RT @artologica: A very happy birthday to @scicurious! http://t.co/v8h1TsVbWN 1 day ago
- RT @dmaccannell: I am sure I still have my dogeared copy of the 3rd edition somewhere, and I definitely remember the Abbey Road pic. https… 2 days ago
- I wasn't quite done with that tweet, Twitter, but thanks for posting, I guess. I wanted to add "I 💜 raccoons". Now it's done. 10 hours ago