Yeah, I’m not even going to try to explain. You can haz wikipedia.
public noticesEva was interviewed by Times Higher Education about using Twitter productively as part of an academic life.
Mike explains why DNA may be one of our greatest inventions at Pacific Standard.
Science for The People talks about Shakespeare & Science with Dan Falk & Stanley Wells. You may also want to check out the #ShakesPeerReview sciencing of Shakespeare on Twitter.
what are you looking for?
- Our science travel guru @easternblot was interviewed by @timeshighered about using @twitter in the academic life timeshighereducation.co.uk/news/how-to-st… 47 minutes ago
- RT @artologica: I think some stylish sci guys could rock this scarf, don't you? @noahWG? etsy.com/listing/209102… http://t.co/s7FtpDS4MA 54 minutes ago
- RT @joshwitten: Please Note: Wei Li's chicken pox popsicles do not taste like chicken (or varicella). thefinchandpea.com/2014/10/29/the… #sciart http:/… 2 hours ago
- RT @sci4thepeople: PREVIEW: Friday our Halloween episode drops. We talk disease & death with Richard Barnett & @TheGoodDeath http://t.co/iG… 4 hours ago
- #sciart RT @keelyellenmarie: The Art of Science: Popsicles Go Viral wp.me/pXK0q-3yw via @finchandpea 4 hours ago
- My Tweets