Yeah, I’m not even going to try to explain. You can haz wikipedia.
public noticesEva was interviewed by Times Higher Education about using Twitter productively as part of an academic life.
Mike asks asks if the FDA will kill "precision medicine" at Pacific Standard.
A Sting in the Tale - Science for The People talks to Dave Goulson & Jocelyn Crocker about bees.
what are you looking for?
- RT @sci4thepeople: Gives "bees" a chance - we talk with @DaveGoulson & @yegbees about bees scienceforthepeople.ca/episodes/a-sti… 22 hours ago
- RT @ejkaretny: “@bugdreams: The Art of Science: Turning Pollution into Pigment. wp.me/pXK0q-3Il RT @finchandpea #sciart #painting” … 23 hours ago
- #Science #Caturday sez, "There is nothing cute about the meowsles." wp.me/pXK0q-3LB http://t.co/HVGwg3oXaf 1 day ago
- Unlike Disneyland, #Science #Caturday never has measles outbreaks wp.me/pXK0q-3LB http://t.co/xfD2vCVFo9 1 day ago
- RT @joshwitten: Got asked about bee meiosis tonight. Today @sci4thepeople released episode discussing bees. Coincidence? I think not http:/… 1 day ago
- My Tweets