Yeah, I’m not even going to try to explain. You can haz wikipedia.
what are you looking for?
- RT @MiriamGoldste: I am @RepSpeier's science aide & will be at #AAASmtg tmmw. Anyone interested in talking about #astroSH #anthroSH #bioSH … 43 minutes ago
- RT @DrMRFrancis: My story for @TheAtlantic . THIS IS BIG. Gravitational waves have been detected directly for the first time. https://t.co/… 1 hour ago
- RT @artologica: Let the memes begin! #gravitationalwaves #LIGO https://t.co/9vgoZ1cZi5 1 hour ago
- RT @artologica: Home sweet home? Philip Beesley's Architecture of the future @CPNAS thefinchandpea.com/2016/02/10/art… https://t.co/laSrWjMVnV 1 hour ago
- RT @TaneishaJane: Mae Jemison, physician and NASA astronaut known for being the first black woman to travel in space. #WomenInSTEM https://… 2 hours ago
- Bursting w/ pride: ugrad research intern just had her first-authored work accepted at our ntl conf. Awesome student, awesome work. 19 hours ago